5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff
Published on September 30, 2008 by J. West

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the Job
Generally speaking, as i stated above, cheap and does the Job. I used it for the upholstery of my boat. It takes quite a few cans to get the job done, but it is still a lot cheaper than have the upholstery redone by a shop.
Published on October 2, 2012 by T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, September 30, 2008
J. West (Baker City, OR, USA) - See all my reviews
I repainted my door panels and arm rest, also the sun visors. They turned out great. The interior of my old truck looks like brand new. It covers up even very stained and faded vinyl. It really goes a long way, I bought 2 cans of the stuff thinking that should be plenty for what i was doing. Like i said i painted both door panels,both sun visors and both arm rest and i did'nt even use 1 complete can yet. And it's so easy to use , i'll use it on my seats next.Awsome stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl Works, November 7, 2007
P. Barrett "Beach lover" (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rust-Oleum 1911830 Vinyl Spray, White, 11-Ounce (Tools & Home Improvement)
I was not sure that this vinyl paint product would work - I am happy to say that it worked very well. It is an easy spray on paint that chemically bonds to the vinyl and brings out a restored like-new look. It is a low cost way to restore vinyl to its original appearance. I will buy this product again when it is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow..., May 12, 2012
My first ever review on amazon and its for this stuff. My white vinyl boat seats had major mold staining and spotting. Bought this as a last hope before spending thousands replacing them and thank goodness I did because this stuff is great. Used it last summer on all my seats and they still look good and show no signs of wearing off. Follow the directions and use two coats and you are golden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fool proof and Indestructable!, January 7, 2011
This stuff literally makes itself part of the vinyl. When dried(overnight) you can not scratch it off, even with a coin or sharp object if you scratch hard enough you will just wear through the top layer of vinyl into the bottom layer of mesh backing. Even then the old color still will NOT show. It will also stretch with the vinyl all the way to the tearing point without flaking, pealing or cracking in any way. It's indestructible.

I tested Rustoleum gloss black vinyl spray paint on a piece of light gray scrap vinyl. I put this product through every conceivable test before risking using it on a brand new brown vinyl ottoman. Even Fantastik cleaner with a scotch-bright pad did not remove the color(it did remove the shine though). Unfortunately after testing it on scrap, I realized I didn't like the gloss. Since Rustoleum doesn't make satin, I had to order VHT brand paint. I don't know if that brand is as good, I haven't tested it yet. When I do, I'll post.

NOTE: I did not test this on the cheap thin vinyl with the fuzzy backing like they make car rain covers out of. I used furniture grade, old fashioned naugahyde type vinyl. But I suppose it should work the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars white vinyl paint, August 30, 2011
We searched many stores for vinyl paint and finally found it in a auto parts store but they did not have white. So we ordered it through Amazon and are very pleased with the results on our pontoon boat seats.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Spray Paint for Plastics, September 27, 2010
LokiDucks (Roslyn, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this product to change the color of the faceplate of a DVD optical drive for my wife's computer.

The original color of the drive was black, and I used this spray to turn it white. It worked great.

Pros: Dries fast / Black to White in just a few thin coats / Preserved detail of raised print on drive
Cons: Turned the smooth surface of the CD tray into a bit of a rough surface / Not as glossy as expected

Overall, worked great, and I'd buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars vinyl spray, August 23, 2013
I was very skeptical about purchasing this product, but in the end I was very impressed. We used it on our boat seats and they came out great. Had to take pics to show my skeptical friends that it worked. They thought I was nuts I used paint on my seats. I just wish it came in more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for use on furniture, June 9, 2012
I purchased several cans of Rust-Oleum vinyl spray from Amazon. I had two outdoor chaise lounge chairs with vinyl strapping that were discolored because of a chemical that was sprayed on them when I had my pool deck pressure washed. That chemical created a brownish stain on parts of the chairs. I used this vinyl spray, and these chairs now look brand new! It was easy to apply and dried very quickly. I would highly recommend this product for use on any vinyl surfaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars RUST-OLEUM VINYL SPRAY PAINT FROM AMAZON, September 6, 2011
THIS IS A GREAT VINYL PAINT FOR BOAT SEATS. FOR LARGE PROJECTS, THE SPRAY NOZZEL FAN IS TOO NARROW, THUS THE FOUR STARS. IT TAKES MORE PAINT AND LOOKS STREAKY. MY SOLUTION IN PAINTING THE LARGE SEATS IN MY PONTOON BOAT WAS TO FIND A DIFFERENT NOZZEL. SEMS VINYL SPRAY NOZZEL HAS A FINER AND WIDER FAN SPRAY. IT WILL INTERCHANGE WITH THE R.O. SPRAY CAN AND MAKE OVERLAPPING MUCH EASIER AND ELIMINATED THE STREAK LOOK WITH A LOT LESS PAINT. KEEP THE PAINT NOZZEL CLEAN WITH PAINT REMOVER. ALTHOUGH SEMS IS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE, IT IS WORTH BUYING ONE CAN IN YOUR COLOR TO GET A PROFESSIONAL NOZZEL FOR A PROFESSIONAL LOOK WITH THE R.O. VINYL SPRAY PAINT.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the Job, October 2, 2012
Negative: Not the best bottles in terms of getting the all the paint out. Had a few of those bottles, from which i could not get the whole paint out, you could feel the quite a bit left inside, but no shaking and twisting the "Head" of the Spray helped with that problem.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Rust-Oleum 1911830 Vinyl Spray, White, 11-Ounce
$29.94 $4.52
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.