5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seal!
I used this to seal a shower caddy that was, reportedly, quick to rust. It works perfectly. While completely clear, it does have a bit of a rough texture. For my purposes, it didn't affect the results. I highly recommend!
Published on May 21, 2012 by S. Lowery

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely displeased
Normally, I love Rustoleum products. I bought this Rustoleum clear coat to add an extra layer over the Rustoleum Farm Equipment spray paint I bought for a lawn tractor restoration. After prepping and painting the wheels, I sprayed them with a layer of this Rustoleum Clear coat. Within minutes the prior coats of base Rustoleum Farm Equipment spray paint began to crack...
Published on March 17, 2012 by Mark Alderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure Spray, November 28, 2010
This review is from: Rust-Oleum 249117 Painter's Touch Multi Purpose Spray Paint, 12-Ounce, Clear (Tools & Home Improvement)
I needed a gloss spray for my laptop, after I repainted it. I bought this because it had pretty decent reviews. It worked as I imagined it would. It was very easy to spray, not like most traditional spray cans, the gloss coat was think so I didn't have to spray multiple times. As a bonus it dried very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding good coverage fast drying tough paint that is good enough to use on motorcyles and cars if you use clearcoat, August 14, 2014
The best paint system I have ever used. I sprayed two good coats of satin color, followed instructions for drying time, then hit the metal with three coats of gloss clear and it is like a mirror. I had tested it before using on an old metal sign I had. I TRIED to sand the clear coat and it was so tough I could not sand it off with #80. The sanding disk just bounced off the stuff. I do have one complaint, While drying the clear is so shiny that a couple of dragon flies kept flying around thinking it was water. Fortunately the paint had dried (clear coat dries ultra fast) so when they decided to land and lay eggs nothing was harmed but that's not Rustoleum's fault. This is pro auto quality paint especially the clear coat. I had no crinkle problems at all since I followed directions and primed first with Rustoelum primer of the same type. Before clear coating, I suggest you use one of those 3M between coat finishing pads. The minor scratches are so small the clear coat makes this disappear and that pad will clean off all little paint bumps, bubbles, etc. for a really quality finish. You must know what you are doing and if you don't you will not get a good finish as with any spray paint. No clogs, not spitting, no problems at all and the claim of 2X the coverage checks out with me. I will use this paint for all my future painting uses but I will always use the clear coat over the paint because the clear coat is as tough as glass. This stuff is over a dollar cheaper than other brands, a lot better, and applies with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., March 11, 2013
Not sure what to expect when buying this, but figured it was worth a shot. I had a slight accident i my car. So i bought this and basic black spray paint to fix the problem. This did the job and mad the dent/scratches much less noticable. good product for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2X is should be 10X, December 17, 2011
Chubb "Chubb" (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I purchased this paint to revitalize my back door. And WOW did it! I was so overwhelmed by the appearance of the finished product that I bought several more cans and refinished a second door and the outside trim around the door as well.
I have bought several more cans and plan on refinishing several more exterior doors in the Spring. [By the way I bought the high gloss white.]

1.0 out of 5 stars Cloudy not clear, August 8, 2014
Spent two days on a project. I painted it with Rustoleum paint. The job really looked good if I do say so myself. I decided to clear coat with this product. Totally messed it up. I put the first clear coat on and it was very cloudy looking. I sanded with 1500 grit sandpaper and tried another coat. Still cloudy. I'm just going to live with it. I'm not starting over. Disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok so far., April 25, 2014
I used to water proof garden cushions and statuary against the weather. It has only been 2 weeks. I hope to use it on the patio umbrella. So i will keep checking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, June 3, 2013
Prompt delivery. Good quality. Not much else to say about clear spray lacquer but I would recommend for anyone needing this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works miracles, December 28, 2012
This works very well. I've drew on a few things using sharpie and then went over them with this. This works amazing. As long as the sharpie has been drying for 24 hours, this will preserve the sharpie without smudging. So far I have used this on an xbox controller, guitar pickguard, guitar hero controller, and a leather guitar strap. Everything seems to work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rust-Oleum 249117, December 24, 2012
I used this product for my little job work to be done and this product is good, it easy to use and dries up fast. It gives nice and shiny protection for wood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch - Another Great Product, September 18, 2014
There is no product Rust-Oleum makes, and I have used, that I was ever disappointed in. This one is no exception. They have always made a great product and, hopefully, will continue to do so. Buy this in all confidence.