5.0 out of 5 stars Black Cherry Stain
Stain seems to be of good quality. Used it on oak trim. Color has a slightly purple hue to it. More so than I thought, but color still worked for me.
Published on June 9, 2008 by Kelly J. Pace

1.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Yes too much
Product is fine, but to my surprise I was able to buy it substantially cheaper at my local hardware store.
Published 13 months ago by James Evers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Cherry Stain, June 9, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stain, March 6, 2012
C. Euripidou (Schenectady, NY, US) - See all my reviews
An excellent stain if you're trying to achieve a very deep, dark color. It took a few heavy coats to really get to that point, at least on oak. Very pleased with the results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wood stain, December 8, 2009
I LIKE this wood stain. I was in Pier 1 imports with my daughter on day and she saw a piece a dresser and said"Daddy this would look good in your room" I told her she gave me an idea. I found out that the color on the dresser was espresso and came to Amazon.com to find it and low and behold I found it. You can't find this stain in Home Depot or Lowes. I stained a night stand with this stain and plan on staining some othe items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic color.... great product!, February 10, 2013
Tammy M (Lacey, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Make sure all of your original finish is sanded off, if you're refinishing with this. My only issue was a couple of spots (on chair woodwork) that I neglected to sand down completely. The color is deep and rich and made the woodwork on my chair gorgeous! I applied polyurethane to finish... it's lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, even better customer service!!!!, November 25, 2008
Hi, it was hard for me to get this color in person. My local Home Depot does not have this color and they will not ship it. So luckily I found it on Amazon. I wanted it because all my furniture is Espresso or has Espresso accents and my kitchen cabinets are the same old crap you see in a typical apartment so I wanted it to match and give my apartment more of a unique touch! I was hesitant at first to order from a company I never heard of but wow whenever I need stain this is the company to get it from!!! The customer service was amazing!!! Thank you Rebecca French!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 26, 2013
It does show picture of a can that is #270 but it is actually #272. Otherwise great color, after about there coats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Espresso Stain, July 5, 2011
J.P. (Waukesha, WI) - See all my reviews
I have looked all over for espresso stain to match our furniture. This was exactly the color I needed. It looked great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, July 24, 2013
Ive restored an old book shelf and cabinet with this wood finish. It dries to a nice shine. I plan on buying more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Stain, March 13, 2013
first time i saw this espresso stain, i feel in love with this. This is my second project that i stained with espresso. The first one was a custom dresser/Computer desk i built. I just finished my custom shoji doors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous deep rich brown stain, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Rust-Oleum 254351 Varathane Oil Base Stain, Quart, Kona (Tools & Home Improvement)
We just finished refinishing an old farm table and stained the top with the kona varathane, to match with our other dark woods.

To achieve the deep, dark color we wanted, it needed two coats. Now that we completed the top, it looks just gorgeous! It went from a beat up old table to a showpiece. The grain shows beautifully, and the color is so rich looking!

It does dry quickly, so you have to be quick about your work, but we were thrilled with that b/c in the past, stains we used stayed tacky to the touch for days and took a week or more to cure.

Great stuff, would definitely recommend this brand of stain and would purchase it again in a heartbeat.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›