Rustichella Anellini Pasta, 17.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
- Translated as "little rings", this pasta from Sicily is served in soups or used in baked dishes.
- Made from only two natural ingredients: Stone-ground duram flour from hard winter wheat and pure spring water.
- Air dried for a full 56 hours, which creates a dense, flavorful pasta that cooks perfectly al dente
- Extruded from hand-carved bronze dies, some of which date back to the 19th century.
- Artisinal pasta at its finest
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
This pasta is as good as it gets. The cooking time is exact. I have had great results and the pasta is wonderful. My sauces are complemented with this pasta, with its excellent "bite", flavor and surface texture. This stuff comes in a huge variety of shapes and sizes ready to raise your cooking to cuisine and your complements to praise.
Cook 1 lb (or this 17 oz pkg) of the anellini pasta VERY al dente. Spray your small lasagna pan and pour the pasta in. Take your sauce, homemade or from a jar, and pour in until you have a very runny, soupy consistency. I like to add cooked cut sausages and chopped mozzarella chunks. Add anything you want at this point. Cover with foil and cook for one hour at 350, then let rest in the oven for another 2 hours with the heat off--but don't open the door! Cut in squares and enjoy. I like the resting time because it lets me complete other side dishes without hurrying.
My lasagna pan will hold a double recipe of this. I use my BIG lasagna pan (with 4 inch sides) to make a triple batch to take to picnics. Good at room temp or even cold.