Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 14, 2012
I have not been able to find one thing wrong with these boardshorts. I don't use them for surfing, but they can handle a day at the water park or beach. They are the perfect length and dry off super fast.
on August 7, 2012
I recently ordered these for a beach function. Before I even hit the beach, people were telling how great they were. When I arrived at the beach, the compliments flew. What a great pair fo shorts. They also dry very quickly.
on December 10, 2012
its very pretty and confortable, the look very nice, they dry fast and a good material. i have to say that they are woth it!
on December 25, 2012
They are beautiful, but I don't know what they are made of. And are cut much too small for the size
on October 30, 2014
Fit my husband perfectly. He is a size 34" waist- which can be hard to come by.
on March 4, 2013
Lack of lining is a big miss for me. I hate that I have to wear something underneath what is supposed to be a swim short.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse