Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

62%
38%

on May 14, 2011
I love this show. It is awesome. I was never the victim of a bully, but I can appreciate what the show is trying to do. Great show!
on January 22, 2014
If someone likes to physically abuse and demean you, dare them to step up to an MMA fighter, then collect your bet winnings.
In Bully Beatdown, bullies, and more specifically the victims of bullies, get a chance to win $10,000 in a head-to-head fight between the bully and a professional MMA fighter.

Now, I'll admit, when I first heard of this show, I thought, "Wow, that sounds incredibly dangerous and idiotic. Who's stupid enough to risk their physical well-being for $10,000 against an MMA fighter?" I watched the show out of curiosity, and I did not expect anything thrilling. I figured the show was simply an act meant to bolster the MTV audience.

The punches I saw and heard appeared very real, though. I've heard a good deal of people say the show was staged with fake fighting and that some of the people who appear in the show have been on other MTV shows, and I really felt stupid then for thinking the show was genuine. So, I'm not really sure if the hired bullies theory is true, but, I'm pretty sure the fighting is not faked. If the fights are just well-choreographed acts, then I'm impressed, because the choke-holds, leg-locks, arm-bars, guillotines and cage-rattling throw-downs look excruciatingly painful. In this episode of "Christian: The Angry Couch Potato", the bully actually pukes at the end due to fatigue. I could be wrong, but the abuse I've seen on this show has all the makings of a bully actually getting his butt kicked.

If you have any reservations about the realness or the methods of punishment, watch the show and judge for yourself. The people who enter the cage appear to be genuine bullies. They don't seem to have any inkling what's in store for them, and if they are, they really are incredibly stupid. They act like they are "God's gift to man", think they can do whatever they want, and fight who ever they want, and they get exactly what they deserve. Some of them actually learn their lesson, though. Unfortunately, the show ended in 2012 having completed only three seasons.

I actually hope it will return. I know the show may not have been genuine and that it was an immature way of handling bullying, but those things don't really make it unappealing to me. To me, it's great to know that there are people serious about putting an end to bullying like Jason "Mayhem" Miller, the show's host, and bullies can sometimes be too thick to know how to settle problems non-violently.

I can't honestly say I've ever been bullied before, so my appreciation of the matter is limited. Yet, I've seen the effects of bullying. A friend of mine was bullied when I was in Junior High, and he's never been the same since. I've seen bully victims dive off the deep end and kill themselves just because no one ever heard them or did anything to stop the bullying.
It's inexcusable, and I don't mind admitting bullies deserve a thrashing.
on April 22, 2013
it was intereesting, but i wouldnt pay for to watch this.. it should have more than one situation in easch episdoe.
on July 4, 2012
I love all the Craziness and Jason 'Mayhem' Miller! I hope this show goes on forever. Bullies, Beware the Beatdown!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Had to give it five stars my son gave Eriq a beatdown.
on November 29, 2015
Great show. just wish there were more seasons.
on October 22, 2015
Fun stuff
on May 14, 2014
i purchased this at Amazon and have watched all the episodes.
I never like Jason Miller but after watching this show, I find it an OK guy.
The show is fun and entertaining. I don't know if any of that is true or not but regardless, I wish they had more seasons available past 1 and 2.