Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2014
I love Rykas and have had several pairs for various fitness activities. My last 2 Zumba shoes have been designed for dance/studio, as are these, and I'm so far very happy with the fit and feel of these! They are very light and allow the lateral movement and twisting moves Zumba requires. I am flat-footed and usually need arch support, (which a studio shoe does not really provide) but for Zumba it is more important to have a studio/dance shoe to move the way you need. I do 2 classes back-to-back and these shoes are working great for me. They are comfortable and cute!
on December 12, 2013
Fit exactly as sized. Normal soreness after first wear but thankfully my knees are not sore at ALL as they were after my last two zumba shoes. Easy turns, slides, and spins.
on January 15, 2014
Very comfortable and light weight. Hugs my foot and provides support. The pivot points allow me to do spins and they don't grip the floor like cross trainers and running sneakers. Great for zumba!
on February 12, 2014
I have been using these shoes for a dance fitness class similar to zumba and also for kickboxing and dance kickboxing. They have held up well. Most importantly and what no one else has mentioned as far as I can see - these shoes have very thick cushioning in the removable insole - at least1/2 inch in the heel zone and more than a 1/4 inch of cushioning in the rest of the insole. This is after many hours of use and doing jumping jacks and other weight-bearing exercise - and I am a plus-sized woman. So far these shoes continue to be in perfect condition. I have never seen such a generously cushioned insole in a shoe. I was lucky enough to find these in black and pink in TJMaxx a number of months back. I decided due to tendonitis in my right foot that I should add an extra 3/4 insole for additional arch support. I bought the AirPlus insoles at Walmart and they fit in nicely. It's good that I bought them in a larger size! I have arthritis in my toes and the shoe does not bind at all. There's plenty of room to wriggle my toes! These have been a great find!
on October 18, 2014
I bought these for dance fitness. When I wore them, my arches ached, so I decided I would use my ortho inserts. But, all of the support in these shoes in in their inserts! So when I removed them to put in my own, while I had better arch support, there wasn't enough support in the heel. When I used both inserts, my feet sat too high in the shoes and always felt as if they were going to lift out. I think they will work for me if I find the right insert. Still, I was surprised. I've never had a shoe that put all its support into the insert and not the sole.

On a good note, they're very cute, and their inserts made them nice and bouncy. If I wasn't so particular about my feet, I'd say they were great. But I am, so they weren't.
on January 20, 2014
These were cute for sure but as far as size - a bit snug and even with thin socks. Also these will not glide across wood floors either - there was mention of being great for rumba but these made my feet stick to the floor
on June 2, 2014
I bought these for Zumba and after reading the reviews, I purchased a half size larger than my normal size. I am so glad I read the reviews first! However, the foot area at the top of the shoe is a little loose so they feel big but length-wise they are just right.

It has taken some time to get used to them. My feet hurt the first couple of times I worked out. They don't feel like they have much support so I am thinking of getting some inserts. They are nice though for Zumba from the perspective of sliding and pivoting. Once in a while they will "squeak" on the dance floor, but for the most part they don't stick to the floor like my other shoes were doing. Overall, I like them better than other shoes I have tried for Zumba but if you order them, definitely get a half size bigger.
on March 21, 2014
These shoes are amazing for Zumba! Makes a big difference to my back and knees rather than using regular tennis shoes! However, I normally wear a 7.5 tennis shoes and in misreading other reviews, bought a whole size bigger....result was a whole inch from my big toe and since I know there should be a thumb width's space between your big toe and top of the shoe, the 8.5M was 2 thumb widths longer. But Amazon was great in refunding me a few days later and because the vendor didn't have the 8M size I wanted, I had to reorder, but I know it'll be worth it!!
on July 22, 2014
Bought these for Zumba since I have been having trouble with my knees. These are good for turning, sliding and cumbia. They could have a better arch support but the heel and ball of the foot are well cushioned.
on June 21, 2014
My previous Ryka was the studio d low flex. I use that pair mainly for zumba & I am still wearing them currently. It's already been 2 years & the shoes are still in very good condition considering that I zumba at least twice or thrice a week & sometimes I wear them to linedance. But I needed another shoe for standby & I naturally turn to Ryka again. This time I got the Rythmic plus. I wasn't sure what to expect but the first night after receiving them, I wore them for zumba. They fitted me like as if I had worn them many times before! So comfortable & that really enforced my love for Ryka shoes. The shoes also have ample cushioning although perhaps the Studio may have a little bit more cushioning. Nothing that a good pair of insoles cannot do. So really no issues there. The quality of the Rythmic Plus is different from the Studio d, even the cut too. But then again both are different shoes. If anything, outwardly the Studio d is stiffer than the Rythmic plus because the exterior of the former is more leather while the latter is more mesh. However, I have no problems or issues with either shoe. They have their own merits. I love the colours of the Rythmic plus & that scores better than the studio d. 😁. In my opinion Ryka shoes do run true to size. I bought the Studio in 9.5. This time I bought the Rythmic in 10 which was also a good fit for me. All in all, I believe the Rythmic plus will serve me as well as my Studio d. I also bought the Ryka influence which I've not tried yet. And...intending to buy the Ryka Downbeat which I read good reviews of. Hehe. In case anyone thinks Ryka is paying me, they're not. I live on the opposite side of the globe from the US.