Ryse: Son of Rome XBOX one
|Price:||$22.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.52 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fight as a Soldier, Lead as a General, Rise as a Legend, a stunning action-adventure that follows Marius Titus on a heroic quest to avenge the death of his family, and preserve the honor of Rome at all costs.
- Enter a World of Heroes and Traitors, embark on a journey of revenge, betrayal and divine intervention
- Immerse Yourself in Ancient Rome, Become Legendary
- Witness the power of CRYENGINE in full flow on Xbox One, with new features like Crytek's Virtual Camera hardware provide more directorial power than ever before, meaning developers can make lighting, environment and effects changes on the spot to create a more immersive game world
- The Coliseum's dynamically changing arena will test your ability to prevail as you are confronted with punishing battlefields and landscapes filled with deadly traps and obstacles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Revenge, Betrayal, and the Gods Themselves
Ryse: Son of Rome plunges you into the chaos and depravity of the late Roman Empire. Through the immersive realism made possible by Xbox One, it tells the story of Marius Titus who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarians. Seeking revenge, Marius must embark on a perilous journey of revenge, betrayal, and divine intervention. He joins the Roman army in Britannia and quickly rises through the ranks to become a General. As his war against the barbarians escalates, his quest unravels: to find his vengeance, he has to return to Rome. As Marius, you’ll engage in brutal combat and lead your forces into massive battles to save Rome from threats to its very existence.
Cinematic Immersion in the Roman Empire
Ryse: Son of Rome presents a cinematic recreation of the Roman Empire in breathtaking detail, from the northern reaches of Britannia, to the coliseum and the very heart of Rome.
Brutally Realistic Combat
The brutality and intensity of Roman warfare are brought to life in vivid, visceral detail, thrusting the player into the chaos of close-quarters combat, where you can see and feel the emotion on your opponent’s face.
Find Gladiatorial Glory
Rome is synonymous with the Coliseum and its epic gladiatorial battles. Through online multiplayer, Ryse will plunge you into this brutal world.* Take on the guise of a gladiator and enter the Coliseum to fight side-by-side against an everchanging array of enemies, in dynamic environments, to the roar of thousands of spectators.
Full SmartGlass Integration
An interactive achievement guide on your SmartGlass device helps you unlock secrets along the way, provides synchronized tips, and even full-video walkthroughs of the trickiest areas.** Xbox SmartGlass integration provides curated help and hints at any time with a context-sensitive guide.
Command and Fight with Kinect
Direct attacks and encourage your troops using optional voice commands to turn the tide of battle.
* Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately).
Top Customer Reviews
Based on actual gamer reviews, i went ahead and took a chance and purchased this game. I am so glad I did. This game is freakin awesome. Let me tell you right now, the professional review sites were all wrong on this title. I can't remember when they were this far off. I have no idea what they were talking about. Lets break this down as follows.
1. Graphics. 5/5 period. This game just looks Next Gen in every way possible. It blew me away and will blow you away as well.
2. Sound. 5/5 period. The sounds of the game are excellent including the voice acting. The music is set for the time period. Think of the movie Ben Hur. The music is right on the mark following the action on screen perfectly.
3. Story Immersion. 5/5 period. The story moves along at a great pace and is very involving. You feel for Marius (the main character) and want him to succeed. The story builds and will suck you in. You can't wait to see what happens next. This is a pure sign of a well scripted game. Again, the music is right on the mark here as well, complimenting the story line perfectly.
4. Game Play. 4/5. Ok. I will agree it does get repetitive. This is completely bearable given the strong story, strong character development, graphics and music.Read more ›
That said, this is easily one of the best looking games I have played on a console, and that includes having beaten Killzone: Shadow Fall. For a launch title, this definitely is a title to show off to friends, and also holds it's own as a simple hack and slash game.
Hope it gets a sequel with a longer story and more rpg elements (weapon/upgrade variety) but that said I wanted to write a review to recommend this game. I had gotten caught up in all the negative press this game getting and was ready to pass on it, but so far am really enjoy it.
Gameplay is slightly repetitive as others have noted, but it did not distract me from the overall experience as hacking and slashing was an extremely guilty pleasure. The gameplay is fluid and just looks stunning on my 60' LED TV. Multiplayer is fun as well and adds replayability to the game. I hope there is a sequel that explorers other ancient civilizations but I am happy in the Roman times, and would gladly go back to this universe! Ryse: Son of Rome is an outstanding effort into the Xbox One Next Gen experience and I highly recommend checking this one out!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This the XBOX's God of War, if you like God of War's button mashing action and gore, Ryse: Son of Rome is for you. The story is engaging, puzzles
satisfying and ACTION Great.
This is not the best game out there. The history told is great. The gameplay not that much. This is not one of those game you play all weekend until you finish it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by CruZ!
The Game is SUUUUPPPPEEERRRRBBBBB. When I buy my games, it is not often I'm going to pay attention to what some sites are saying about the game... Read morePublished 1 month ago by DP