S-Club
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$7.83 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 19, 1999
Format: Audio CD
Jo, Rachel, Hannah, Tina, Jon, Paul and Bradley. This awesome seven make up S Club 7. I am not ashamed to declare that this album is now officially one of my favourite albums. The happy-go-lucky side of me loves it, and if you're in a good mood, or need some cheering up, this is the album for you! The best song is their debut single 'Bring It All Back', a positive, fun song. I've have actually noticed that S Club 7 really love to Party. Take these for example - 'S Club Party', their second single-"Oh, oh it's a party over there...", 'Viva La Fiesta'-"Don't wait up - I just wanna party forever...", 'Friday Night'-"Cuz what we really like is to party on Friday night..." and 'It's a Feel Good Thing (Buenos Tiempo)'-"You're gonna dance until you drop...". Buenos Tiempo means 'good time' in Spanish. Supposedly meaning having a good time partying with your friends. And even when the song isn't about partying, it has stuff ABOUT partying - ie. 'Everybody Wants Ya'-"I like to watch you party...". So everyday is a party with the S Club 7. Despite their fun, boppy and bubbly image, they do in fact, have a couple of slowies - 'Gonna Change The World' where the guys share their voices, 'I Really Miss You' where Rachel has her little bit, 'Two In A Million' their third single, where Jo sings the verses and finally, coincidently also the final song, 'Hope For The Future' where Bradley and Jo mostly sing. There is a slight deja vou though, when listening to 'Everybody Wants ya'. It has a faint Spice Girl sound to it. The seven can also not only sing, but if you've seen their videos, you'd have noticed they can also dance. Very well in fact. So what's not to like about them? Well, I guess Marilyn Manson fans wouldn't quite appreciate it. But hey, we like a little happiness better than drugs right? PS: Don't miss Miami 7, their TV show - cute, funny, full of adventure.
on August 5, 2000
Format: Audio CD
The S Club 7 is one of the best musical groups out there! I was a little skeptical at first when I realized they were from England (Spice Girls - need I say more?), but they are actually VERY talented. The group consists of seven twentysomethings - Jo, Jon, Rachel, Hannah, Paul, Tina, and Bradley. Many people have said the girls do all the singing, but the guys have their own song, and Bradley does a lot of lead vocals in Friday Night, Gonna Change the World, and Hope for the Future. The songs are peppy and very sweet, and a couple are very positive (Bring it All Back, Gonna Change the World). The song Two in a Million is a slow ballad. Not only can they sing and dance, but they can act! They had a television show on the Fox Family channel, S Club 7 in Miami, but now they are in L.A. The show is great - it is cute and funny! Watch it! Their songs are wonderful and I recommend this CD to ANYONE! S Club 7 is the best!
on April 24, 2005
Format: Audio CD
S Club is one of my favorite albums, and I can easily tell you why. It's fun. The songs are about everything BUT your worries.

1) Bring It All Back - 10/10 - A sweet, danceable song. It's all about facing the world with strength. It has a fun melody though, that makes me think of warm sunny weather.

2) You're My Number One - 10/10 - This song is dacneable, and can easily be your favorite on the album when you first hear it. It gives you a sort of 1950's doo-wap feel.

3) Two In A Million - 10/10 - Easily the best ballad on this CD. Infact, it's one of my favorite ballads of all time. Jo has an amazing voice, and the violins in the background (Not giving it a country feel) really add something to it.

4) S Club Party - 10/10 - The best party song you will ever find. It never grows old on you! The chorus is really enchanting, and the song really swirls you up.

5) Everybody Wants Ya - 10/10 - Everybody I know loves this song, it will never fail you. At the time of this album release, it was definitley the song most like American Pop. From beginning to end your head will bop.

6) Viva La Fiesta - 7/10 - This song is really more like salsa. I'm not really a fan of this type of music, so I usually skip this song. The band has an amazing sound though, when they sing together. And Jo (lead vocalist on the song) really gives it her all.

7) Gonna Change The World - 7/10 - This is a ballad, I find extremely slow. Jon, Bradley, and Paul have amazing voices here... but... the song is just a little to slow for my taste.

8) I Really Miss You - 9/10 - Yet another ballad. This one though is really classy and witty. Rachel is on lead, and we discover she has a beautiful voice.

9) Friday Night - 8/10 - This is a party song, as the same style as S Club Party. I don't really care for this one though. Bradley sings, no... wait, raps through the song. I couldn't care any less for rap. The chorus is wonderful though, and gives the song some new life.

10) It's An S Club Thing - 9/10 - This is another salsa like song. It's more fast paced though, and the chorus is brilliant! The song is half pop and half salsa, so it's definitley a twist of what you'd normally hear.

11) Hope For The Future - 6/10 - My least favorite on the album. The first half of the song is just excellent! The second half of the song they repeat the chorus at least 7 times, which really bores you.

The CD cover has pictures of each S Clubber seperatley, words to ALL of the songs, and of course... the credits and thank yous.

I highly recommend this album to one of any age. Just don't expect it to be full of mature songs, because this album is just about the fun in life.
on October 29, 2000
Format: Audio CD
While Sclub7 is not profound music, I prefer this over the breathy sexual sound of Brittany Spears. For younger children, 7 - 10 it is up beat and fun. There are a couple of good songs with lyrics that are decent and offer inspiration. My children enjoy the funny antics of their group. It's light hearted and I don't find myself trying to explain the lyrics or hidden meanings. It is not mozart - I recommend it based on what it is meant to be fun, light and very dancable.
on April 14, 2000
Format: Audio CD
S Club 7 is so awesome! If you like dancing, get this CD! No rap! Nadda! Rap stinks man! S Club is the one to get! I've heard them sing on their show and they are even more excellent than on their CD! I'm sure I sound like anyone else who wrote an online review, but I'm serious! This is such an awesome CD!
on November 4, 2000
Format: Audio CD
S Club 7 is the next best thing to come out of Britain since Steps. These quirky 7 members, Hannah, Rachel, Paul, Jon, Jo, Bradley, and Tina, are loads of fun. Their attempt at a first album is the best I've heard from pop in a long time. My favourite song is "Gonna Change the World" which is sung by the boys, and it shows a different side to their music. They have a guitar intro and it's just a really mellow song without a bunch of that pop stuff that they're known for. Rachel's solo, "I Really Miss You" is really sweet mellow yet up tempo-ish song. She's got a beautiful voice that can mesmerize. "You're My Number One" makes you want to get up and dance, cause it's so poppy. "Viva La Fiesta", "Friday Night", and "It's A Feel Good Thing" have that salsa sound to it, which will make you wanna shake your bum. "Two in A million" is the best ballad (after "gonna change the world") because it's just really relaxing to listen to. I love all the songs on the album. Look out for their sophomore album, which is even better!
on May 6, 2005
Format: Audio CD
1. Bring It All Back - S Club's first single. Perfect pop music & one of my favourites. 10/10

2. You're My Number One- Not as good as some of the other stuff on the album but still worth a listen, good dance music. 7/10

3. Two in a Million- I love the song, Jo's voice comes over really well on it. 10/10

4. S Club Party- Great song, great video too. 9/10

5. Everybody Wants Ya- Feel good song, really nice lyrics 8/10

6. Viva la Fiesta- Not really keen on this song, its just okay 5/10

7. Gonna Change the World- Great song, first song on this album that features Jon & Brad on lead vocals. 7/10

8. I Really Miss You- Rachel's first song on the album, has really nice lyrics & she has a great voice 9/10

9. Friday Night- One of S Club's best unreleased song. Perfect Party Song 10/10

10. It's a Feel Good Thing- Again, like Viva La Fiesta not one of the best S Club songs but still listenable 6/10

11. Hope for the Future - An inspirational song which i wasnt keen on at the start but it grew on me. 7/10

Overall a pretty good debut album for S Club, with some brilliant songs.
on July 10, 2000
Format: Audio CD
You HAVE to get this album! If you are thinking about buying this, It's a MUST! If you like dance-pop and alternative, This CD is the perfect one for you! With all 7, what have you got to lose? It has some dance, some pop, some nice easy alternative, a wince of rap,and everything else in the music category, this CD practically would fit anybody. This isn't one of those groups like the Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys; this isn't just a stupid "fad" like those groups I just mentioned.. These guys will definetely last awhile. This CD is perfect for ALL ages, and all types. So who wants to have a little S Club 7 party! I didn't just write this review because I was obsessed with this CD, or because I was bored and had nothing to do. I really think think this is great CD. It has positive songs, "move-to-the-beat" music, and best of all the cool S Club, they have to be ranked high in the music world. See ya!
on August 5, 2000
Format: Audio CD
The S Club 7 is a wonderful group of twentysomething Englanders who have wonderful talent. Jo, Jon, Rachel, Paul, Bradley, Tina, and Hannah are very upbeat, peppy people who love to party - and it shows on their CD. Their songs are very upbeat and great to dance to. Bring It All Back and Gonna Change The World are songs that offer a positive message to all who listen. Two In A Million is a very mature, romantic ballad. If you have seen their music videos, you must have noticed their wonderful dancing skills. Not only that, but they can act too! Their show, S Club 7 in L.A. is a cute and funny television show that is featured on the Fox Family channel. S Club 7 has a sweet, bubblegum pop sound, but the CD is wonderful to listen to when you are feeling low. I recommend this CD to anyone who loves pop music that is as sweet as candy.
on July 26, 2006
Format: Audio CD
Okay this isn't one of my favorite albums of there's but it's a great start to kick off their career. When I listen to it, it reminds me all the good times when they were young.

Bring It All Back 10/10 Great song!! So dancy and fun to listen to. It was their intro in 'Miami 7'. I could never get tired of this one. All the girls have a lead on here which is nice.

You're My Number One 9/10 Very retro song when I listen to it. Sometimes Jo screams but I like the chorus. Very cute song.

Two In A Million 10/10 One of my favorites on the album. It sounds so mature and it's just a really lovely ballad. Jo does wonderful on here.

S Club Party 10/10 This is probably the national anthem of

S Club 7. I love it. Great dance song. I could never get tired of this song.

Everybody Wants Ya 7/10 It's an okay song. I never really clicked with this song.

Viva La Fiesta 10/10 I love this song. A great party song. I love it when S Club sung this song at the S Club carnival. Great song. I'll never get tired of this song.

Gonna Change The World 8/10 An okay song. The boys are leads on this song. I like the message in it and the harmony is great too.

I Really Miss You 10/10 I love this song. Rachel's voice is so beautiful. Just lovely!! I love the chorus. The harmoney is great.

Friday Night 9/10 I never really liked this song but it started to grow on me. An excellent party song.

It's A Feel Good Thing 8/10 This song is good. I like it when they say "it's a feel good thing, it's an s club thing". Jo is on leads. I actually heard this song at Cedar Point on the dragster.

Hope For The Future 7/10 This song it okay. The chorus is repeated a lot. Jo and Bradley are on leads. But all in all, it's a decent song.