4.0 out of 5 stars Please Package Better
Published on August 24, 2011 by Doug G

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made well
Bad lamination of calendar, there are wrinkles in the lamination. Holes in corners some with no metal ring, some came torn through. Calendar was purchased as new came with tape as if stuck to a wall already and dry erase marker on some of the days of the month.
Published 21 months ago by Lindsey McCoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Please Package Better, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
Calendar is great. It even has rivets in the corners so hanging on the wall is a breeze. And it offers tear protection. The only complaint I have with this calender was the packaging. They packed it in a box after folding it 4 or 5 times. My calendar came with creases all over. If you buy this calendar I would get in touch with the seller and ask them to ship this calendar in a tube after rolling it, not folding it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
We bought this for my husband's small business - he needed a calendar he could hang on his shop wall so he could write down the schedule for his customer's jobs. A paper calendar was not the answer, and neither was a computer. This was the perfect solution for our needs. By using color-coordinated dry-erase pens, he can see exactly what is going on "at a glance!" Highly recommended product. Be sure to double check the measurements, though - it is REALLY LARGE!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made well, April 29, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Overpriced..., October 25, 2011
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
This calendar is great - it's huge, which is exactly what I needed. However, it is nothing more than a laminated sheet of paper with some rivets in the corners (thankfully, or else it would not hold on the wall due to it's weight and flimsiness). It's packaging was nothing more than a cardboard tube, with some tape to keep it rolled together. Which, by the way, did not want to come off - and resulted in portions of the calendar's edging tearing a little bit. Don't get me wrong - I love this thing, due to it's size, etc. But when it comes rolled up in a cardboard tube, with tape that inevitably tears the product...? Maybe I wasn't paying much attention when I purchased this, but to me, $25 seems a little bit high for what it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars laminated thin paper, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
For $32+, I was expecting something made from heavier material. This calendar is made from paper thinner than regular copy paper and the laminating is also poor quality. You can even see through the paper slightly. This item is way over priced for what it is. I read all the reviews and thought I was buying a quality product. I could have made a better item from school supplies and had it laminated at the local UPS store for about five bucks, total cost. I am very disappointed the the quality of this product and feel like I was ripped off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful, February 23, 2011
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
I ordered this calendar because with an infant there are a million of appointments to remember and not all of them fit on a small calendar. On top of that, I am a full time student while my husband is military. So, you can see how being organized is extremely important in my household! From day one, it has been helping me keep track of almost anything!!!

The only gripe that I have and to be honest, it is a very very small one, is that my dry erase markers tend to stain the calendar. Windex has proven to be an excellent tool in removing the stains. Other than that, I highly recommend that if you want to stay on top of things, get this calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Me Stay Organized, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
I'm involved with a LOT of activities and this jumbo wall calendar has been a GREAT help in keeping my schedule organized! I am so glad I got this!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Big. It's Laminated., October 8, 2011
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
It's working just the way I intended. Able to schedule meals in our multi-generational family and let everyone know what else is going on. Had a little problem at first getting stuff to erase because it's left on for weeks before getting erased. I use a magic eraser now and that works wonderfully.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't live without it!, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
I have a large family and it works to fit all our schedule needs. It takes up the wall in my dining room where we can clearly see it and go about our day. My kids absolutely love being in the know, and like to read and inform me of today's schedule. It fits schedules and notes and meal plans. It came rolled up in a tube like a poster which was a surprise for me because I have read the reviews and everyone stated how they wished it wasn't delivered folded and creased. I'm assuming the seller has been paying attention! I was willing to accept the folded up calendar, but it was an added bonus that it wasn't. The only problem I have with the calendar is that I hate cleaning it at the end of the month. It's not very dry erase marker friendly and I could only use black markers because the black color was the easiest to erase. Color stains the calendar. If I used color I had to run black marker over the color marker and with windex, muscled it clean. For black itself it takes me a good 10 mins of scrubbing to get the board wiped clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for organizing, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar (Office Product)
I bought this to organize my photography business plans. It is easy to write events on and then erase every month. The design is basic and the squares are wide enough to write a lot of plans. I like this!

Laminated Jumbo Wall Calendar