5.0 out of 5 stars S. Lichtenberg Co. Melinda 100-Percent Cotton Twin Bedspread
I recieved the Melinda Cotton Bedspread and I can't say enough about how I love it. Its quality is so nice and it fit wonderful on the bed. Really nice and the price was great!
Published 18 months ago by K. Logan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my mother's chenille bedspread!
Published on December 28, 2010 by Veronica B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my mother's chenille bedspread!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: S. Lichtenberg Co. Melinda 100-Percent Cotton Twin Bedspread, Ivory (Kitchen)
This spread fits right, is heavy and looks good. The issue is it will not stop shedding. I've washed it a dozen times since September and it still sheds little chunks over my red rug, the blanket and the comforter. This morning while making the bed, I shook the spread a little and a cloud of fine dust particles shook loose. I took it outside and shook it some more and got more clouds of fine white dust particles. That explains my itchy eyes for the past week. It's back in the washer and I will keep washing it until it stops shedding or there is nothing left to it. Complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars S. Lichtenberg Co. Melinda 100-Percent Cotton Twin Bedspread, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past, January 5, 2013
SKO "sko1" (New Hope, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my husband, who had a chenille blanket when he was a child. He loves it. This version is soft, comfortable, and attractive. I think this is going to wear well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, December 22, 2012
I was looking for a bedspread that reminded me of the vintage ones our grandparents used and this one met my needs. I am pleased with it and I recommend it to anyone seeking a vintage reproduction.