Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

67%
33%

on December 8, 2011
I am very pleased with this "premium" pool ladder. The construction is very solid with 2" in diameter tubing, not the smaller 1 1/2" tube that is commonly available. This may not seem to be significant, but it makes world of difference.
on March 28, 2012
Ladder arrived in record time. This is a sturdy, high quality Stainless Steel product that will last in a pool for many years. The construction is precision fit for all hardware. Looking forward to some hot summer days of fun.
on April 18, 2016
I install this ladder on a job site and the customer is very happy. Attaches to the concrete very well with the separate order of the 3" Saftron surface mount bases. You will need a hammer drill and 3/16" masonry bit.
on May 24, 2015
Looked good for about 6 months and started rusting badly on the top step and at the waterline on both handles (regular chlorine pool). Now it looks old and rusty. I wouldn't recommend this unless you want to replace it every summer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
I have received another item. I have bought this stainless steel steps pool ladder, however I have received one with plastic steps what is much cheaper. Now I am late with my project, and I am losing money and time in this.
on August 18, 2015
Bought 2 of these and have used them for a little over a month at this point. Assembly was easy and they are working great, for a non-commercial ladder.
on July 15, 2014
Finally, I can exit the deep end of the pool! Looks great, contractor found it very easy to install, just as pictured. So far so good.
on July 28, 2015
I absolutely love this product. It is very durable and came within 2 business days with Amazon Prime!!!! I am a very happy camper!!
on May 13, 2016
picture did not match the ladder that was sent to me. very misleading picture.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse