5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Pool Ladder
I am very pleased with this "premium" pool ladder. The construction is very solid with 2" in diameter tubing, not the smaller 1 1/2" tube that is commonly available. This may not seem to be significant, but it makes world of difference.
Published on December 8, 2011 by BigCheese

1.0 out of 5 stars I got another item
I have received another item. I have bought this stainless steel steps pool ladder, however I have received one with plastic steps what is much cheaper. Now I am late with my project, and I am losing money and time in this.
Published 12 months ago by Manuel

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Pool Ladder, December 8, 2011
This review is from: S.R. Smith VLLS-103S 3-Step Elite with Stainless Steel Steps Pool Ladder, Stainless Steel (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pool ladder, March 28, 2012
Ladder arrived in record time. This is a sturdy, high quality Stainless Steel product that will last in a pool for many years. The construction is precision fit for all hardware. Looking forward to some hot summer days of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars yayyyyy, a pool ladder!, July 15, 2014
Finally, I can exit the deep end of the pool! Looks great, contractor found it very easy to install, just as pictured. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 17, 2014