- Series: Karlsen, Pre-Transport / Post-Resuscition Stabilization
- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; 6 edition (December 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937967026
- ISBN-13: 978-1937967024
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (52 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,038 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program, Learner/ Provider Manual: Post-Resuscitation/ Pre-Transport Stabilization Care of Sick Infants- Guidelines for Neonatal Heal ... / Post-Resuscition Stabilization) 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you need S.T.A.B.L.E. certification, this is the book required for the class.Published 2 months ago by Joseph T.
I purchased this for my Emergency Department staff. They loved it and said it and the class they had was more than they expected and they learned a lot.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Way cheaper on Amazon than even the book store at the Medical College! Great course for anyone working in L&D or the NICU.Published 3 months ago by Angelofmrcy
Awesome program that concentrates on delivery and stabilization of newborns, specifically preemies. It picks up where NRP leaves off.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer