Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Green|Change

on January 17, 2012
We bought these for our 7, 9 and 11 year old boys for Christmas. Most popular gift under the tree and loved by the adults ( including grandparents) as much as the kids. Very durable and easy to fly. Battery life is short, but they recharge quickly. Work very well indoors and outdoors if there is no wind. Ours have survived hard landings in trees, on the neighbors roof and the tile floor in the house with little damage. We are getting extra rotors to keep around as they won't last forever. Highly recommended.
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2012
This is a great indoor helicopter. Very stable and easy to fly. If you're looking for a helicopter that is fun and relaxing, this would be an excellent choice. Would be nice if the battery charge lasted a little longer, but in the need to keep the weight down, this is fully acceptable.
on January 21, 2012
This IS without a doubt the most fun for $30 I've ever had.
The instructions were quite clear even being written in Chinese then converted to English.
The packaging is nice, not cheap looking and I love this new green color of the heli. I unboxed it, added 6 AA batteries to the controller and plugged the included USB cable into the heli/PC...40 minutes later a red light illuminated on the end of the USB cable (you cant see that there is a light inside the end of the cable till it lights up). I took it easy and hovered a bit, adjusted the trim dial to stop it from spinning slightly to the left and added a tiny bit more throttle and it hovered very stably. after a few minutes of hover practice and slight spinning/relanding, I was able to fly it from my kitchen table to my living room coffee table and land it on the first charge of the battery...I have never flown an RC helicopter in my life before this. I LOVE THIS THING and will be ordering more.
on January 6, 2012
We now have the S111G and the 2012 Green S107G. The two fly pretty much exactly the same. They are both very stable, have about the same forward speed, and manuever the same. I was hoping the S107G would be a little faster or more powerful but it's pretty much the same thing with a different skin. I still really like both of them and enjoy flying around the house. I would recommend either one equally. If you are have a hard time deciding, it's really just a matter of appearance.
on January 10, 2012
Great copter. I have bought other brands, however I now have two of these, red and green ones. The syma's are clearly in my book the best for the money. Very durable. Crashed mine several times and it takes the lickin and keeps on tickin. Charges fully in about 40-45 minutes, and fly time is about 10-12 minutes. Very well constructed as well. This is not a cheap made toy. Also reccomend if you have a small child the S107G heli is perfect for beginners. MY nine year old loves it and can fly it with no problem. I would highly reccomend this heli over any others. However, I do believe no matter what Syma model heli you buy will defintley be just as good as the S107G.
on February 1, 2012
Great little helicopter that can teach ANYONE the basics of physics & control. Can't get enough of these Syma's. Great little durable helicopters. They're more than worth their cost, and I'd recommend them to anyone. Thank you!
on February 25, 2012
I bought this heli to fly in my dorm because another guy on the wing had one. We have had heli fights and both are still flying around. They are very easy to learn how to control and have an amazing flight time that most of the time is around 20 min. Replacement parts are also very cheap!!
on April 7, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend as a little toy he could play with and we both love it! It is so much fun and so cool to watch hover and fly around the house. It took us awhile to get the hang of flying/landing it and we had a few crashes, however, it sure can take a beating! It looks so delicate, but can hold up to some abuse from us "beginner flyers." I would definitely recommend to anyone who's been wanting something like this to play with. it's a very cool toy and very nicely priced here on Amazon. :)
on June 30, 2015
This things is okay when it works. I purchased for my son for christmas, but it sits in its box, because we can only get the thing to fly 2 out of 10 times trying. I consider myself a pretty intelligent person, but this thing just does its own thing in spite of following all the directions to fly it. And before anyone thinks it, yes, we flew it in our house, NOT outside. When it crashes, it crashes. It will veer over into your tv., pictures on the wall, table decorations, etc. Be warned.
on December 11, 2015
I rated this Remote Control Helicopter at 3 stars. This product is enjoyable to play with, but the controls are very difficult to handle. I purchased this for my very mature 7 year old son to play with, and even after much practice, he has not been able to master the controls. You also need a very large room to fly this in, as it says on the directions not to fly it outside. My son still thinks that it is a really cool Helicopter, but he gets frustrated because the controls are so sensitive. My husband even has a tricky time with the controls and flying this. I do have to mention that this Helicopter is very sturdy. We have crashed it by accident numerous times, but it still works great. Overall, I would only recommend purchasing this if it was for a teen or adult and if you have plenty of open indoor space to fly it.