Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 148 questions
votes
Yes, it is clear. I play PS4 on it and it looks great. I also do a lot of work on it. I ended up buying 4 of these monitors because I liked them so much. Keep in mind they do have a glossy screen, some people complain about the glare on a glossy screen, personally I could care less because glossy screens have color that are richer and they look better for gaming. I can't stand matte non-glossy monitors myself, the viewing angles are also excellent with these.
Mar 9, 2014 by C. Johnson
votes
It does not come with speakers. I have a ps3 plugged into the hdmi and I am using the regular connection to connect to my speakers. You have to set it up in the sound settings to get the sound separated from the hdmi.
Dec 29, 2013 by Moo
votes
Yes, it has a built-in 100mm VESA plate. I have a single one mounted on a dual arm system, just waiting to pull the trigger on a second.
Apr 2, 2014 by Michael F. Starke
votes
Yes, it does. That was one of the main reasons for choosing this monitor. It is very sleek in design, yet it retained the vesa mount. I have three of these monitors. Two of them mounted on an arm and the third one, mounted on the wall.
Aug 13, 2013 by Max
votes
The 2 USB Ports are an extension of one usb port on you computer. In other words, you plug a usb cord from the usb on your computer into the mini usb port on the LED screen. From the LED Screen you now have two free usb ports. Basically you are turning one usb port into two. The Usb does not have to be used to make the monitor work.
Nov 11, 2013 by SKR
vote
Pretty much any IPS monitor is likely going to have something like that. But you know, I haven't noticed much of it. I guess it depends on how picky you are. I'm a PC gamer, and while I can't say there is absolutely no ghosting, I've not noticed any that's bothered me while I've played games. I'm pretty picky about my displays so if it were an issue I would notice it. Now, if you're looking at doing high end FPS competition you might want to look elsewhere, same would be true about strong video editing. Outside of that, I don't think it will be a problem.
Nov 11, 2013 by J. Ireland
vote
Yes, I just measured it and its about 8.5 square. Its less than half an inch tall.
May 19, 2014 by Bonnie Fairbanks
vote
It does NOT come with the HDMI cables you will want with this monitor. Order as an accessory.
Jul 14, 2014 by Agent 99
vote
For the U2713H, which I think is the same but may not be, I measure 25 and 5/32" wide and 14 and 29/32 inch tall (excluding base). depth is hard to measure with a measuring tape, as the back is rounded, but the thickness at the edge is right on 1", and it gets to about 2.5" thick at its fattest.
May 16, 2014 by Cs
vote
If you plant your face in the screen you can see the pixels, it is not a high density display. From a normal viewing distance it's extremely sharp and you cannot see the pixels
Mar 9, 2014 by Bishop
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   15   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers