Warning: Irritation or allergic reaction may occur, even after prior use without adverse effects
TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION: by applying cream to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. If after 24 hours skin appears to be normal, proceed with full application. Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult with a physician if irritation occurs.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.Directions
Warning: PLEASE READ THE WARNING SECTION BEFORE USE.
How to apply:
1. Squeeze cream into the palm of hand.
2. Spread a thick even layer to fully cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN.
3. Leave the cream on for 5 minutes, then gently use a tissue to test a small area for hair removal. Total hair removal depends on hair density and thickness. If hair does not come off easily after 5 minutes, leave the cream on for a few minutes longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 10 MINUTES of total appication time.
How to remove:
1. Using a damp washcloth, gently wipe off the cream and hair. DO NOT RUB IN.
2. RINSE YOUR SKIN THOROUGHLY with warm water and then pat dry. For best results, follow with Naked Therapy Hair Growth Delayer Cream.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer