Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 68 questions
votes
how far does it shoot Jan 2, 2014
approx. 5' to 8'
Jan 2, 2014 by Monika
vote
We do not ship outside the US.
Dec 14, 2013 by Jon S.
vote
No it is not legal for MA residents to receive pepper spray by mail, still.
Oct 21, 2014 by DefenseGuy
vote
I used it on an aggressive dog during a bike ride. I shot the pit bull from a distance of 6-8 ft and it worked well enough to deter the animal.
Jul 9, 2014 by Lynn States
vote
Your state regulates the size of pepper spray units sold to the public. Your state does not allow sales of units that are larger than .5 oz this unit is .75 oz in size, it is to large.
Dec 20, 2013 by Jon S.
votes
i'm sure it will, it stopped my "mother in-law" dead in her tracks and was easy for animal control to manage.
Oct 6, 2014 by henry hatter
votes
The whole strap is removable from the pepper spray container/unit.
Jun 16, 2014 by Norman
votes
Yes, Michigan recently changed its pepper spray law to allow concentrations up to 10%. The Sabre jogger is 10%.
Sep 3, 2014 by DefenseGuy
votes
this the same stuff that the l.a. police department use non large juiced up guys to stop them it is highest strength available on the market, ther is bear spray, but it is this this same stuff. if ytyou only have black bears where you recreate, this should be good to deter them. if they do charge start spraying at the head and upper torso. from 25 feet and keep spraying, this stuff wont put the bear down, if it doesnt stop the charge. and he makes contact, do not climb a tree they will climb up and continue the attack, and unless you want to jump, youre screwed. when you spot a bear nearby, you got to assume that he is a risk to charge. start waving your arms wildly and shout as loud as you can , try
Jul 24, 2014 by maynard g. crebbs
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers