Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 19, 2012
My wife bought it (for $33) mainly to refrigerate Baby formula (ready-to-use) as she wanted to avoid going downstairs during middle of the night. The specifications online doesn't really tell how cool the fridge gets to. So here it is, if anyone is looking to buy a cheap fridge for this specific purpose or to keep items real cold, it won't help you. The minimum temperature this will go is around 46°F or 8°C. The infant formula or milk needs to be stored in the refrigerator at 35-40° F or 2-4° C. I ended up getting a proper Black and Decker mini fridge from Walmart for $89 (with a real compressor and ice-tray, of course you can't keep it on your table). Was too lazy to return it so ended up storing it along with other junk.
on December 31, 2015
Bought this pink refrigerator for a friend who does not have access to a refrigerator in her residence. She loves it as it allows here to keep fresh food and it is also small and rather inconspicuous. This can be beneficial in a somewhat public space, where others may not even recognize the item as a refrigerator, as it looks like a child's toy. It is very small and serves her purposes.
on May 15, 2013
I bought my daughter this refrigerator to store beverages in when her friends came over. It is the cutest thing but DOES NOT WORK. It makes a lot of noise when you plug it in but i repeat, it doesn't even chill anything. We put popsicles and cokes in it and it stayed warm. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on September 3, 2015
Purchased it to keep the canned kitty food cold and it worked for maybe 3 years no problem, was not expecting that, we got another one right after it finally died. It does not hold a huge amount of items, but you can maybe fit a six pack of pop in there. :) It could be used in a car too, since it did have the 12V cord and also it had the option to keep things warm. Pretty awesome.
on March 22, 2014
This is in my office, and holds about 3-6 of the juice 'Lil' Hugs', depending on how you stack them. I put them in at room temp and they cool off pretty fast. Make sure the switch is on 'cold,' and not 'warm,' for it DOES have a warming function as well. NIce for trips, perfect for my office!

- I've had this for about a year.
- Make sure switch is on 'Cold,' not 'Warm'.
- Only reason I did not give 5 stars is because shelf is useless, and best to take it out completely.
on February 5, 2014
Overall this is a great little refrigerator. Stayed very very cold and nice and compact. A bit on the noisy side, depending on were you placed it. I had it on the floor with carpet under my desk and didn't bother me with the noise. I had to however send it back as the little PLASTIC handle broke off after about a week of limited use. Your call, stays cold, cute to look at, but noisy and not so sturdy handle.
on December 30, 2013
This refrigerator works very well, my 12 year old daughter loves it, she got it when she was 10 and it still works VERY well. It gets very cold and it also can get warm, it comes with a plug so you can turn it on inside of a car. but the reason why I rated 4 stars instead of 5 is because the picture says the refrigerator will be red. It's not, it is actually pink. My daughter was kind of upset because alot of things in her room is red and the refrigerator just stands out. But she got use to it because of how good it works. By the way it is very tiny, without the plate holder inside of it, it can hold atleaste 6 soda cans laying to the side. Overall my daughter loves it. I would recommend this to a friend!
on July 15, 2013
This is ridiculously small!! However, if you're a smart organizer like me, you'll definitely be abel to fin some small goodies in there such as yogurt, string cheese, grapes, cherries, strawberries, and anything that's small enough. Although you won't be able to fit much, you'll definitely fit a little something for sure and yor daughter will love it for sure!
on January 26, 2012
My package came already opened and without a manual or a warranty. It works and it got here on time which is the good part but the inside was dirty and it looked used already. If this was a refurbished product, it sure wasn't stated on the amazon page when I bought it so I feel a little bit deceived. I believed that I was getting a new product. All in all, the product works and I guess that is the main point.
on September 15, 2015
Do not buy! I purchased from toys r us, because it was super cute and I wanted it for my dorm room. I set it to cool, left for a few hours, and when I came back it was burning hot inside. I realized that the switch was backwards on mine, so the cooling light turned on when I switched it to "hot." Okay, no big deal. I waited the recommended five minutes and turned it back on. Annoying, but I can live with that. I checked it after an hour and it was getting cold, I was happy, I went to class. When I returned about six hours later, it was producing a burning smell and was hot again. I can't return because I chucked the box because it was taking up too much space in my small dorm room.