Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 GEL SKIN CASE - CLEAR, WITH QUBITS BRANDED MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 13, 2011
What can I say? It fits nice, all the openings line up perfectly and don't block any connectors. The only problem I had with was that the seam where the case was molded is a little sharp on your fingers when holding the tablet with one hand (thus the 4 stars). Five minutes with an emery board and my gel case is perfect. Of note it is clear and you can still see all the markings on the back of the Galaxy Tab and, since it's just a gel skin, there is no screen protection.
on September 4, 2011
The dimensions fit perfectly, and the clear case looks good, and feels good to the finger. There are a couple of odd things about it though:

1. Both the speaker holes are covered on either side of the tablet.

2. There are a few extra holes in areas where the Galaxy Pad 10.1 has no controls. For example, on the top left of the tablet.

3. The are no holes at the volume control, and while this was ok for the first day or so, somehow the low volume button seems to get pressed a lot, all by itself. This also interferes with typing because the tablet thinks I'm pressing the volume button and displays that setting causing my keystrokes to be lost. I'm positive this isn't because my fingers are accidentally pressing that area, but because the cover is somehow exerting pressure on that button. I'm hoping to fix this by making a cut over the volume buttons with a blade and a pair of scissors to reduce the pressure. Thus far I haven't had much luck, and would love to hear from other people.

It's almost like Samsung designed this for a variant of the device.
on February 27, 2012
For everyone who says this doesn't fit the Galaxy Tab !0.1, you must have the Verizon 4G model because I got my Galaxy Tab 10.1 in December it's the GT-P7510 32 GB. Wi-Fi model and the Qubits gel ski case fits it perfectly. All the holes match up, so there is no overheating, and the ports and buttons are easily to access. I've tried several different cases both the leather types that open like a book and this type and both have their strengths and weaknesses its all about what you prefer, personally I think its nice to have both for different situations. I use this one around the house and the other when I'm traveling. But as far as a gel skin case goes this is the best one I have come across, especially considering if you have Prime it doesn't even cost 10 bucks. So I say give it a try at this price you really can't go wrong, it provides some minor protection and makes the Tab a lot easier to hold on to. But hey what do I know everyone has different preferences right?
on September 8, 2011
I really like the soft silicon skins for cell phones and thought I was buying one for my Tab 10.1. This product, however, is not a soft gel skin case. It's much more firm than that.

What's good?
-Fits great. It's not loose on any edge.
-All the button holes line up nicely. They do leave holes for buttons, unlike silicon skins that provide a nice rubbery button on the skin to cover the real button.
-Looks good. I was surprised that a clear case would look this good.
-Hand grips. Has some nice hand grips to help you hold on to the thing.
-Thin, doesn't add much bulk.
on September 20, 2011
This item is designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi, model P7510, *NOT* for model SCH-I905.

Amazon is sending me a return label. Too bad because it's a very nice item and my SCH-I905 fits like a glove. However, it's useless when the holes are in the wrong place or there are holes where there's nothing to have holes for. I would've appreciated it if this was made VERY CLEAR up front.

UPDATED: I originally said this item is designed for the GT 10.1v, P7100. I'm sorry for the misinformation. Nevertheless, you still should not buy this if you have the SCH-I905. The holes don't match up. Thanks!
on December 12, 2011
I love this case. My hubby purchased me a Belkin case when I first got the tablet but it just became to much. Plus I have a stand that comes with my Logitech keyboard. It fits perfectly, it light weight and allows for a much more steam line look. It doesn't not come with a screen protector but my husband found one for me easily. The rubber is pretty thick to so you don't have to worry about it slipping easily like my stupid iPhone otter box case.
on November 18, 2011
This is a decent case... as some of the reviews say, it feels harder than what most of us expect from a gel case. This does protect the back and corners but has no protection to screen. I got this along with "VIPERTEK Premium Slim Leather Case Folio with Built-In Stand for Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi" and my idea was to use this gel case when I am in the house and put the tablet in the leather folio when I take it out... Reading some reviews, I was under the impression that I can have the tablet in the gel case and the gel case would fit in the folio... It doesnt fit that way in this folio... and it is not a very easy task to get the tablet in and out of the gel case... so I chose to just use the folio all the time.
on December 25, 2011
I bought this for my white galaxy tab thinking I would have a clear case to protect it. The cutouts for the buttons did not match and it actually made the tablet overheat and malfunction. I removed the case and it stopped. Buyer beware!
on February 24, 2012
Positives: it fits well and looks good. Everything lines up perfectly with my WiFi Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Negatives: it feels like plastic, not gel. Aside from the grooves on the backside, the case is not grippy like I was looking for. It feels like it can easily slip out of your hands and takes some prying to get it mounted around the tablet.

Conclusion : I'm looking for another skin.
on May 13, 2012
This product is what the seller advertised, however it is "hard" when I was thinking it would be soft. I have a skin on my tablet, and the case is rubbing the skin up at the edges. Otherwise, it would have been perfect.