SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS BLACK TPU GEL SKIN CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Highest quality in fit, styling and protection
- New, bold, sexy hot, low profile, protector for your phone
- Optimal protection for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Qubits Retail Packaged
- Colour: Black
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:13 Mins|
I forgot to mention these:
In contrast to the statements of any review, the cutouts are actually centered, you just need to make sure they are centered when putting the case on.
Also, I haven't seen any dirt built up.
5 Stars because it does exactly what it is described to do. Go for an Ottobox case if you're looking for heavy duty.
Overall, the knurled plastic on the sides do increase grip on the phone considerably, and the thickness of the case is pretty minimal, but I was hoping for a slightly less slick backing material so that I can set the phone down on something somewhat smooth (like leather) and it wouldn't slide around. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.Read more ›
1. The product arrived in a nice bag, giving me the impression of quality. The product inside, however, was dirty. There appeared to be many water spots on the black TPU. They washed off, but that was downright weird.
2. The fit appears to be for the GSM version of the phone (as opposed to the slightly thicker LTE version for Verizon use) and so the lip of the protector can't quite make it fully around the screen as intended. It fits, but it's clearly for the slimmer GSM model.
3. The cut-outs for the USB and headphone jacks are slightly off-center.
4. The headphone jack cut-out is rather tiny and will prohibit all but the smallest of headphone connectors to be used with the case on.
Otherwise, for the price they are asking it's not a bad case. However, I am going to keep looking for a replacement because I won't be satisfied with this one for long.
I know there are better cases out there. Of course there are. And yes, they're so much much prettier. And skinnier and grippier. And being all those wonderful things they're also going to empty what little there is remaining in your wallet after buying his ridiculously expensive but fabulously fabulous phone.
So lets take a minute to look at what we're getting for a pittance, a mere 7 or 8 bucks or even 10 bucks (because I would pay $10 to $20 easy because this is a good case)(and run right over to your nearest bestbuy or pc richards or wherever you throw your money and see what they're charging for these cases.) (IF they have them for the G Nex):
1. The case fits perfectly. Tight. Neat. No excess material. No edges coming out of the sides. I can feel there will be no problem when my extended battery gets here because it's not like I had to fight and stretch the case to get it on. UPDATE W EXT BATTERY IN PLACE: The case slipped right over the phone, bing bang boom! Fits fine with extended battery, a little tight on one side but we're talking about 1/32" and I'm figuring over the next few days, it will stretch to a perfect fit.
2. The holes fit the buttons/bells/whistles perfectly. (You do have to take a minute to be sure you line up the bottom holes properly and the rest falls into place.)
3. The impressions for the volume control and the power button work perfectly.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It caused my phone overhot, and not functioning. I had to take it off. Though, it did a good protective job.Published 21 months ago by liz
Does not match product shown in description. The case we got was a solid black case with a 'S' pattern on the back.Published 22 months ago by Mr. Nielsen
I bought this in November 2012 for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It fits perfectly (all the holes and buttons line up perfectly) and is still holding up almost 2 years later. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Edwin