5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive inexpensive case
I am impressed with the quality of this case considering it only cost $9. I owned two tuf-luv cases on my iPhone and after a month they fell apart but this one still looks new after two weeks. And even if it goes bad, I would not feel bad ordering another one.

**EDIT**

Published on July 9, 2012 by Chris F

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Product
This case looks good but not made well at all. within one hour of having it on the phone the one side of the case broke. within the second hour the other side was broke. I would not advise anyone to by this case.
Published on November 12, 2012 by touch 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive inexpensive case, July 9, 2012

**EDIT**

I have now owned this case for 4 months and it still looks brand new! This is hands down the best case I have ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, July 10, 2012
Shipment arrived on time. The case fits my Galaxzy S3 like a glove(thats a good thing). I was looking for something in-expensive until I decide if I want a rugged case. I am very happy with this case and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat Case, July 23, 2012
This case fits really snug. Simple to put on and remove. The only draw back is that the flap blocks the rear camera when opened. Hmmm. Liveable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 Black Premium Pu Letter Flip Case, July 25, 2012
I just purchased the new Samsung Galaxy S III and while waiting for their flip case to arrive I purchased this one.

I wish that I had waited because for me this one is great and the price is right. It has easy access and the holes for the lens on the back of the camera etc. are perfectly cut.

The phone snaps into a hard plastic shell that secures it around the edges and bottom with cut outs for the on/off and volume switches which are fully exposed.

A magnet in the case flap and tab secure your phone in the case when you close it and because you clutch the phone and not the case when you hold it, the case will not slip off, causing you to drop the phone.

I don't know how long the case will last, or whether or not it will stand the tests of time but for now all systems are go.

For me this is a winner, hence the 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Product, November 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, October 31, 2012
The case started fraying after two weeks. The clasp at the top started to tear away from where it was connected to the inside phone case after one month. It is cheap and not suitable for a user who frequently opens and closes the flip case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 10 days of gentle use., January 20, 2013
This review is from: SAMSUNG i9300 GALAXY S3 WHITE PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP PROTECTIVE CASE, IN RETAIL PACKAGING (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The cover did arrive on time but broke after 10 days. The edge of the window for the volume control was broken bad almost cut my fingers. I reached the company and Amazon but was told this item cannot be replaced. I was recommended to ship it back myself and amazon would refund. The cover is less than10 dollars. So I don't feel like wasting more time and money to ship it back. This cover is a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, November 24, 2012
Hard shell on back encases rear of phone without having to remove battery cover, giving extra protection. Front leather flap protects screen from scratches when putting phone in your pocket. Price is really low and delivery was a day ahead of schedule.

4.0 out of 5 stars Right what I wanted, October 22, 2012
This case is great, fits perfect on the device and looks great as well! Since the galaxy is white it looks really great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying my case, September 3, 2012
The case is very simple and still elegant. I like the style and how easy it is to use the phone with it on.