Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 9, 2011
So this is an eraser designed to erase ball-point pen, which it does. It does this by kind of scraping off the very top layer of paper which takes the ink with it. You have to erase a lot and it may look funny if you aren't careful. This works best on the cheapo blue and black pens that have the thick ink that doesn't sink deeply into the paper and is incapable of bleeding through. These things have suddenly become impossible to find in any stores... I don't know why. This brand/type works great though.
on August 17, 2011
This product comes with 1 eraser(obviously) that is able to eraser ink marks and regular pencil marks, the white part that erase pencil marks works fine just like any would however, erasing ink is kinda difficult to do. I have test it on all sorts of pens and papers just to make sure it was good and it turns out this, IF you want to erase BALL-POINT pens, don't waste your time erasing as it will take you awhile even simple/basic pens will erase fine but also keep in mind you will need to ADD FORCE to this otherwise it will not erase. Also be careful if you are doing this on binder paper, since you have to add force to erase the ink mark, you could also erase the lines because the eraser wears out teh paper too. But on the bright side, I got this in two days, and shipping was remarkable.

Overall: I would recommended to buy from this seller again, just not the product, I would recommended to buy white-out to something to get rid ink marks but that's up to you.
on July 31, 2012
The Union Ink Eraser is a great product for erasing mistakes on most work sheets. I use this eraser many of times to remove mistakes in my weather book. This eraser is much sturdier than other cheap erasers that I have purchased in my city. Amazon is a great place to purchase anything and this is why I have purchased this higher quality eraser for my daily projects!
The price on this product very reasonable too! :)
on January 1, 2012
I bought this eraser because it was recommended to me for use in cleaning the connectors in an almost-antique game system (an old 16 bit Nintendo). It did was it was supposed to do, and although the price seemed a little high, it was well-worth it to play Super Mario Brothers again. My kids have discovered that this also makes a great projectile weapon when launched with a slingshot.
on December 25, 2012
Best eraser on the planet, so they quit making it. Whats up???? Please start making these again - the other brands stink
on November 25, 2011
the ink/pencil eraser is great - just like the ones we had in school that you cannot find in stores - good price - great shipping time.
on August 11, 2014
great transaction. item arrived as expected.
on August 24, 2012
Great eraser,does job well, been looking for it for awhile, happy amazon have it all.Most great of it, is abrasive part, scrabs very well, without breaking paper and living no marks.
on August 19, 2012
I bought this product because the description said it would erase pen. We have tried and tried but it does not erase pen. This was a waste of money.
on May 23, 2011
I tried to use this to erase some very basic ink marks and some small ink-stamped addresses in some second hand books I own and the "ink" portion of this eraser that I paid over $4 for didn't even think about erasing any of it. There were some small streaks from a ballpoint pen on a page and despite alot of erasing it failed to remove any of the ink on the page...There was also someone's old address ink stamped on a page...and the eraser didn't even touch that either...So what ink does it erase? Erasable ink I guess...LOL. It worked on pencil but an expensive pencil eraser!