- Receive 1 Free Apple iPhone 5/5s Soft TPU Case-Black free when you purchase $15.00 or more of products offered by SpeedLLC. Enter code FREEIPKS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Free Apple iPhone 5/5s Soft TPU Case free when you purchase $15.00 or more of products offered by SpeedLLC. Enter code FREEIPH5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SANOXY® Wireless Fm Transmitter
|Price:||$14.99 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$35.00 (70%)|
- Just Place Your Ipod Or Mp3 Player Onto The Holder, Tune To Any Fm88.1 - 107.9 Mhz Station And Enjoy Crisp, Clear Audio
- Type A Usb Socket For Charging Mobile Phone, Gps, And Other Devices
- Remote Control Is Convenient For You To Play / Stops The Music, Adjust Volume, And Skip To Next / Previous Songs
- Fm Frequency 88.1 - 107.9 Mhz. Input: Dc 12V, Vehicle Power
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Color: Standard Black
Top Customer Reviews
- Cheap FM Transmitter
- Phone Charger
- Phone Holder
- Can be used with other devices
- Tested on iPhone 4 - like a charm
- and best of all, all at the same time - yes, you can charge and listen to music at the same time!
-The stick to hold it is short, on my 95 camry, it had hard time using it and its pushing against my dashboard
- shakes a lot while driving
- seems to inter fer with Google maps GPS - the maps work, but the orientations easily gets out of sync, and keeps saying move the device in the figure (8) motion
- i used it with MapQuest - MapQuest did not seem to interfere - so not sure if its Google Maps, or the iPhone
- FM Transmitter is weak - it works, but not loud, and does not have much power. While driving during the city, about 90% of the time its clear, and maybe 10% or so not clear (has static) - so its not bad, unless you like your music flawless
- I dont think the holder will last - it looks cheap - but so far its holding, lets see for how long
- I think this is an iPhone issue, but I cannot hear the calls on the speaker - so its problematic if you need to remove it from the holder each time
- With a case on the iPhone4, its fit is tight in the holder
Trick to use it to charge and listen at the same time:
- Do not use the extra cable from the iPhone to the device, only use the charge cable!
- place the music on speaker mode, the connect the charge cable - and you are done - it charges AND music works from the same cable!
If you keep the extra cable on the top, the you wont hear a thing!
Why 4 star:
- static FM, not very loud voice
- cannot hear the calls on FM while driving (maybe an iPhone issue, not the device issue)
- cheap holder and stick very short
Overall, love it. It was cheap enough that even with expedited shipping it was still only ten bucks. Can't beat that deal!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Spend a little extra money and get something that works! I ordered two for back up in our cars and they both don't charge our phones and have a hard time staying plugged into the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Stephanie
I've been using this product for a couple years now and it's still working good for me. It has good reception unlike others I have tried and I like that it's a charger as well.Published 14 days ago by RobertaL
This worked great until I got a new iPhone... It no longer fit the iPhone 6... But it lasted a long time and I could play Spotify in my car :)Published 16 days ago by Britney Queen
When you have an older vehicle without an auxiliary input - finding an FM transmitter is difficult and expensive. This one works well for the price.Published 23 days ago by Mom3Gma5+