2,060 Reviews
 (1,114)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover
Published on August 10, 2012 by AlaskaGrown

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed results
Overall this case is not bad. The color is nice, the look and feel of the "leather" is pretty good. Functionally I like that fact that it can stand in multiple angles and also horizontally and vertically. The fact that it allows you to do this make the cover feel like its all over the place. At times it twists and you have to readjust it to make it close correctly...
Published on May 15, 2012 by SunnyDai

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed results, May 15, 2012
This review is from: SANOXY® 360 Degrees Rotating Stand (green) Leather Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 with wake/sleep capability (Electronics)

Other reviewers had mention the fact that the case doesn't put the ipad to sleep correctly. This happened to me also, but with some quick troubleshooting I figured out that the sleep sensor was only on one side of the ipad. Since you can rotate the ipad 360 degrees in the case there will be times when the ipad is rotated to the point where the volume control is on the inside of the hinge. If you rotate the volume control side to the side of the black elastic strap the sleep mode will work every time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, August 10, 2012
AlaskaGrown (Anchorage, Ak United States) - See all my reviews
I really debated which cover to get and finally settled on this one. I was nervous because of the price that it would be poor quality but I was very happily surprised when it arrived! The cover protects the corners of my iPad which was essential for me, it's padded enough to protect my iPad but still thin and not bulky. The inside is padded and soft where the screen and cover meet and there is an elastic band for extra assurance the cover will stay closed. The magnets work perfect to turn off and on the screen. The only thing that doesn't work is the last of 3 stand positions but that's not a big deal to me. I also love that you can stand the screen horizontal or vertical. For this cover I would have paid much more and still been happy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars base on price as well, July 29, 2012
Keep in mind review is based on item with free shipping costing less than $10. The color is true to the pictures and overall quality was to me above average. A very faint odor, that I noticed. A few minor blemishes along the corners and edges of the iPad holder section.
The interior grooves are fairly deep but do get small dents when in portrait mode from the edges of the unit resting on the grooves. As others said the first back groove is fairly useless in portrait mode but is useable if you are careful and realize that it will fall and be ready, lol.
The exterior faux leather is good quality and easy to keep clean. Feels good in the hand. The closure strap is nice and feels useful to last a while. The unit turns on and off with the opening and closing of the covers...I had no issues.
I find this product and I am certain this will pertain to all color variations of this product is fairly remarkable for the quality. I think it should stand up to normal usage. If you expect to treat case roughly then yes it will start to peel and come apart but otherwise it is sturdy enough for daily usage. The iPad sits well at all four corners. Folding the unit backwards unto itself is not advisable because that will cause the middle seam to wear down quickly and eventually tear. The unit is designed in my opinion to be used either flat without bending backwards onto itself or as a stand. Love it overall and mostly for the cost.
I think given the cost, quality especially with the iPad fitting into the case may be subject to hit or miss but I seem to have lucked out on a unit where it fits at all corners well.

1.0 out of 5 stars iPad 2 will not stay in case, June 7, 2013
This is a case that "clips" on to the four corners. The back is plastic and has little tabs that come around. Very flimsy plastic and doesn't work. We bought 2 different ones in different colors and the case would just pop off, like it was bent/formed the wrong way. So, if you are carrying the case, the ipad could pop off and you're left holding the case and the iPad is littered in mangled little pieces across the ground.

Also, the magnetic cover doesn't work. There is a thicker foam front for the stand part and you can see the screen continue to glow even when the cover is in place.

Do not order. Have returned both.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ipad 2 case, August 8, 2012
This cases is the color and style I wanted, but not a sturdy case at all!!!!!!! The part that holds the ipad it is great, but the part to be able to make it stand up sucks it is cardboard and bends very easy!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ctech 360degrees rotating stang, green, December 4, 2011
I purchased this after my husband showed me Targus Versavu at a chain electronics store. Targus' version didn't appeal to me bcs for one the color options weren't too exciting, the stitches were rough and of a different color (blue regardless of the color of the stand) and the lining was a "miniature" version of the shaggy carpet. Before Targus, I was considering Dodocase (original and J. Crew's). However the prices of those 3 were a little steep. So when I found Ctech 360 with it's price that's under $20, I thought, if it didn't meet my expectation I wouldn't lose much. As it turns out I like this stand more than I expected.
The only thing I have to point out is the sleep/wake function started to work against me after a week of use: it doesn't turn off my iPad when I close the stand's cover as it did initially. Only after you wiggle the cover will it "sometime" cooperate, but a second later, it will turn on the iPad. It is not a deal breaker to me at this time because I set my iPad to turn off after 2 mins of inactivity. But if that bothers you, this isn't for you - keep shopping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure it isn't defective!, January 11, 2013
I was very satisfied with my purchase until I found out that I received a defective product! By the time I noticed it (really hard to notice), the date to exchange it had passed. The front of the case cover is flipped, so my iPad tends to slip out when I place it on the stand. I have to use Velcro strips to keep the flap closed. If the item wasn't defective, it'd be the PERFECT case for your iPad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well., December 6, 2012
The material feels a little cheap but it's worth it for the price! I really like that it rotates. It makes a very good stand. Super fast delivery. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars 360 Degrees Rotating Stand (green) Leather Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 with wake/sleep capability, December 27, 2012
This ipad case seems to be as well made as Apple's version and the added swival is a plus.
I would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, July 17, 2012
The case looks great! Didn't realize how easily it gets dirty. It borrows the colors of whatever it touches. Seems to lose shape quickly.