2,187 Reviews
 (1,509)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, Great value
Published on August 16, 2007 by AmazonFan311

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!
I bought 3 of these cables; 2 out of 3 were defective. Two months after I started using the cables, the first one started shorting out. Then the video completely went out on the 2nd cable. For now, the third cable is still working.

Published on August 6, 2009 by Jaunts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, Great value, August 16, 2007
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
I'm not at all as knowledgeable about this stuff as most of the people that write the reviews so this should may good for people who are clueless about this type of stuff. I had read the reviews before buying this and wasn't sure if I should spend the extra $ on Monster cables or not so I bought Monster cables and this at the same time. I was hooking up to Direct TV and a Panasonic Blu-ray to my HP 1080i HD 47" Flat LCT TV so I needed two anyway. When I switch these with the Monster I can't notice any difference in quality. A friend of mine works for Tweeter and helped me with my TV installation so I asked him about it and he said that there's very little difference and he wouldn't spend the $ to upgrade. I spent $15 on these instead $40-$50 on Monster (which would have been $200+ at the store that I bought the TV at) and got the same picture as far as I could tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on "monster" cables or "retail" cables, January 13, 2008
Jo Gusto (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
These cables were shipped fast and work just great! I've compared to other "high-priced" brands and performance-wise, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. This is what you would expect from a cable carrying a DIGITAL signal... it either gets from one end to the other, or it doesn't. Digital does not have the nuances of analog, so spending a zillion bucks on fancy cables is just a waste of money.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEAPEST HDMI LONG CABLES?, March 17, 2008
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
I am NOT electronically savvy, but: I bought these 15' HDMI cables on the cheap because I couldn't see popping $80-$100 for a set. Many many online reviewers have stated that price doesn't make that much differance in HDMI cables, so I thought I'd 'waste' $5 and try them, rather than 'waste' $100 on a quality that I didn't need. Did that make any sense?

These work great! My upconverter upconverts just fine, Everything looks HD to me! If you don't have the extra loot to throw at HDMI cables, buy these. You'll be happy. To quote Ned Flanders, they work just Diddly-Darn-Fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, August 6, 2009
Jaunts (Irving, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)

Jiggling the cables and checking the connections did not solve the problem. Furthermore, these cables were just plugged in and left alone. Finally, the third cable that was still working was inserted into the HDMI plugs on my TV and cable box to rule out those devices as the culprits. Both of those devices worked fine with a functioning HDMI cable. So there is no obvious reason for the failure other than poor quality merchandise from Eforcity.

Since it was more than 30 days after purchase, the vendor did not stand behind the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 28, 2009
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
I'm using this cable to connect a Dell inspiron laptop with HDMI interface to a Samsung HD LCD T.V. watching online streaming movies from netflix and other sites or using Dell's DVD player or simply showing pictures and vedio clips to family and friends, this is the BEST value of an HDMI cable anywhere !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution on the Cheap, October 7, 2009
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
I bought this cable to connect my iMac to my HDTV via mini-DVI and it works flawlessly. I'm very happy to have purchased this cable at a below-ten-dollar price point because it performs like the $50+ cables you'll find elsewhere and holds a tight connection that doesn't slip out. Well done and I'd recommend it to anyone needing an HDMI cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cables- Great quality, August 24, 2009
I had purchased this cable months ago to hook up my laptop to my Samsung 40' 1080p. I read all the reviews, did my research and was not surprised when I got these cables, PERFECT picture and sound. Never even considered wasting 100 $ or more on monster cables and this cable just re-ensured my thoughts on how those cables are truly a ripoff. All my friends were so surprised with how great it looked they asked me to order some for them. They too are just as happy as I am and I'm SURE you will be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value Purchase, February 17, 2007
Read the reviews and then pick this cable. The high dollar cables are defiantly not worth the extra $80. Plus this company had great customer service. I originally ordered a six foot cable and when I came to my senses I was able to change the order easily. Shipping was fairly quick as well. I only had to wait about five days.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM BARGAINCELL, April 12, 2010
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
I purchased this cable in Nov 2009. On March of this year, the cable just stopped working.. I could get some sound, but no picture. Bargaincell said since it was past 30 days, they will do nothing about it, even though here is the exact verbage from the product description: "HDMI Certified, LIFETIME Warranty By Bargaincell Only. sku:unidat003".

I will never do business with this company again. When I originally inquired with Bargaincell about my purchase, they said they couldn't find my ebay order...

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a Good Deal, November 3, 2008
This review is from: SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet) (Electronics)
Used this for my second TV setup. For the first tv I bought 90 dollar cables for both TV and PS3. Out of curiousity, exchanged them back and forth on the PS3, the High Def Cable Boxes (both Comcast and identical)and my large Sony and the smaller LG. The picture was not any different. Called my girlfriend in and lied about which one was which and of course she said the best picture was the one with the expensive cable. She said it was "just a bit better than the cheap one". Of course you can guess she had actually picked the cheaper one. Buy with confidence because I was going to return them if they were even slightly compromising my quality. Later addendum : I'm definitely not saying they are better or worse by using my non tech girlfriend as a reference, what I was trying to say was that there is no difference to average person, and I'm not average and I can't see a difference either.

SANOXY® HDMI Cable (15 feet)
$74.99 $0.29