5.0 out of 5 stars Does work with Pandigital SuperNova
Published on July 17, 2012 by george

1.0 out of 5 stars 8" case with keys by sanoxy
It did not work for my 8" tablet, only good as a case very unhappy with this product, I needed a micro USB, I get the adopters but it will not work. Be careful what you order make sure it's what you need. I didn't now I'm stuck with junk.
Published 16 months ago by Audrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Does work with Pandigital SuperNova, July 17, 2012
This review is from: SANOXY® PU Leather Carrying Case For 8 inch Tablet Stand w/ USB Keyboard (Electronics)
The item is very well made and has a high quality feedback keyboard. Thought it did not work with my Pandigital SuperNova 8" Tablet. The keyboard worked fine plugged into a desktop and laptop computer but regardless of the adapter I used, no response with the SuperNova. Then a friend came over and brought his female USB to male mini USB adapter and played around and after using the arrow keys, the keyboard started working! We retested several times and success, it still works. I would recommend that the vendor include the adapter which only costs a fraction of a dollar. Would result in more sales. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Cazy4tablets, September 3, 2012
I purchased this keyboard for my Nextbook Permium 8 inch tablet. It works! However, it didn't come with the adapter that I needeed. The good thing is that I was able to purchase it via amazon for less than a dollar. I purchased a male to mini USB cable so that could connect my key board. Also I went into my settings and selected/ checked the USB host mode of operation...that's it! My keyboard worked right way; I am so pleased. The keyboard layout is a little different, but it is easy to get use to. As a matter of fact, I typed this review on my keyboard. Of course small fingers are a plus, but I think that it is large enough to work for most adults. As for the quality to this product....well, it seems to be nice and sturdy. I only wish that the cable that connects the keyboard to the tablet was detachable and that the case included a pocket to store it in. With this minor improvement, I would give this this tablet a 5 star rating. Okay, I almost forgot , the keyboard does have a slightly different layout. But hey guys I only paid $10.45 for it; so this was a purchase that exceeds its physical value. I saw another tablet on Amazon that looks identical to this one for about half the price; so look around before you buy this one. Also I saw another keyboard/case for twice the price with adapters so just weigh your options carefully Additionally, remember that this tablet is inteneded to be a match for the AVERAGE 8 inch tablet so that means that this kyboard/case combo may not fit your tablet perfectly. That's about all I can think of...Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, January 10, 2013
I have a nextbook se8 and I purchased this carrying case and I absolutely love it! You can't beat the price for the quality you get. I purchased a micro male to female usb on the go cable and they keyboard worked right off the bat. Hope this review helps others.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant get better for price, July 5, 2012
I bought this for my daughter Kyros MID 8042. I have seen similiar in store for $50. Awesome product! She uses it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! This is really great!, July 28, 2012
I was skeptical that this case would be of very good quality when I purchased it for such a low price. Wow! Was I wrong! It looks like it would cost many times what I paid if I had purchased it at a store, and it fits my Coby Kyros Tablet perfectly! Much easier to use than the onscreen keyboard on tablets; this is like a mini laptop! Really cool! I am going to like having a protective case that is more substantial than the little covering that my tablet came with as well. Very happy with this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars 8" case with keys by sanoxy, July 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, September 1, 2012
Works great with our 8 inch pandigital super nova with the right adapter. Just a cute working little tablet. My daughter uses it for college and loves it.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't know yet, April 15, 2013
Pat Murphy (TOLEDO, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
Have to buy an adapter for keyboard to connect..very annoying! Did not come with a stylus pen as stated in product title.

2.0 out of 5 stars The key board is not functionable, February 16, 2013
The key board has adifferent usb port so I ordered the micro to mini usb adapter and found out that the key board is not working.
I don't think I will recommend this to any one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 25, 2012
Did not fit my Polaroid tablet 8 inch even after I bought a female to female part to connect it. worth the price if it fit but sadly didn't fit mine.