SANOXY® 3 port HDMI switch (also called an HDMI switcher or HDMI selector) receives signals from up to 3 HD sources, and outputs to an HDTV/monitor.
You can connect up to 3 HD sources to this switcher at the same time, such as your:
* Blu-Ray or HD-DVD player
* PS3, Xbox360
* Computers with HDMI output
* HD video cameras
* HDTV boxes
The switcher then connects to your HDTV/monitor, occupying only 1 HDMI connector.
Best for HDTVs/monitors with only 1 or 2 HDMI connectors left, yet still many HD sources to be plugged in.
HDMI Switching Features
* Connect up to 3 HDMI devices to 1 HDMI port on your HDTV / monitor;
* Auto-switch to the device that is powered on first;
* Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables;
* Video support: 1080p FullHD, 1080i/720p, with 12-bit deep colour, retaining crispy clear images;
* Audio support: DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
* Support all 3D Blu-Rays, TV programs and games: anaglyph (2 colors) and Multiview Video Coding (MVC);
* No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality;
* HDMI 1.3b compliant, HDCP v1.0/1.1 pass-through;
* Mini size, saving space.
* Video: 1920 x 1200, FullHD, 1080p/i, 720p/i, 576p/i, 480p/i
* Audio: LPCM, DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital (AC-3)/Dolby TrueHD
* 3D Support: Yes, fully
* HDMI Compliance: HDMI v1.3b, HDCP v1.0/1.1 pass-through
* HDMI Connector: Type-A 19pin Female
* No. of HDMI Input: 3
* No. of HDMI output: 1
* External Power Supply: Not needed