5.0 out of 5 stars Good little gizmo
This is a nice product. I did a little research and this is the cheapest 2 prong high output charger I could find. I just needed something to charge my ipad in the car and this turned out to be much better than that.

Published on September 13, 2011 by Soso

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Published on May 9, 2011 by Jerome

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, May 9, 2011
This review is from: SANOXY High Output Dual USB Port Car Charger for Ipad, Samsung Galaxy, Iphone, Blackberry, Droid, Gps, and Other Tablets, Smart Phones and High Powered Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This charger worked better than the expensive one I bought from Best Buy. It was very short lived though I ordered the charger from a third party seller on Amazon and it worked well but after about 2 weeks I tried the charger in both of my cars and it would not turn on. The light would not turn on and neither port would work to charge my phone. I don't know if I got a faulty piece but I am very disappointed to say the least.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 9, 2011
NOTE that if you're charging an iPhone, iPod or iPad (I have all three) the bottom slot won't charge iPad or iPod Touch 4th gen. The top slot will however charge all devices.

The charger worked great for about 4 days then completely stopped working. I ordered a replacement and had the same issue this is obviously weak construction and has ended up costing me more then it would have if I just went to the store and bought one, and now I still don't have a charger for my iPad. In theory the product is great and it worked great shortly but buyer BEWARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little gizmo, September 13, 2011

Lets start off with the basics. This charger has two ports, only one is the high voltage one that will charge your ipad(i think its 2 amps or something). You have to make sure that you plug your ipad into the high voltage one or it will charge veryyyyy slowly. Of the two ports one is in the middle and one is on top of that. It is the top one that is the high output. There is a little sticker that tells you this on the actual device but you wouldn't know its there unless someone told you(look closely youll find it). Note to manufacturer, make that sticker in white or something, its almost impossible to read in black.

As a little bonus this charger has a blue led that lights up the clear plastic when its plugged in which is nice because a simple glance will tell you whether its connected or not. Another little bonus is that if you plug your iphone into the high output socket it will charge the entire battery in about an hour! That's A++ in my book, especially if you use the GPS a lot which drains the iphone pretty fast.

Overall I am very happy with this item. So much so that I ordered three more to replace all my chargers... Who knows what else will charge faster with this thing. Enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars What the...?, June 24, 2011
This thing lights up, but doesn't seem to be charging my phone at all! Even though it says it's charging, my phone never gets past 20% with this charger, and just stays in the red.Totally bummed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 2 days, May 4, 2011
The charger only worked for 2 days and now it wont charge anything. I tried to return it and they said that I must have dropped it. I am extremely dissatisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money., October 16, 2013
I bought this couple month ago, only work once then got really HOT and burned, this product can be dangerous, don't buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, May 4, 2011
The charger goes in and out and often says "not recognized device" on my iPad I guess you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 13, 2013
+ Works Great
+ Cool blue light
+ Small size, easy to store
+ Plain and simply gets the job done

1.0 out of 5 stars FAIL, June 11, 2014
We've order about 40 of these in the last month for our orders and they've failed at our installs with customers. They just plain fail to work. I would not recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little USB Car Charger, April 8, 2013
Works as expected. Nice little thing. The dual charger is really helpful and the charger itself as a very small profile.