Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SANOXY 7 INCH TABLET STAND WITH MICRO USB KEYBOARD, VEGAN PU LEATHER USB KEYBOARD CASE/COVER STAND FOR ANDROID 7 INCH TABLET PC (7 INCH TABLET BLACK)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2012
I will start this by letting you know the tablet I use with the product is an Elocity A7. The A7 is a single touch capacitive Android tablet with a full size USB port.

The keyboard case itself isn't the most durable and the construction is slightly on the flimsy side, but I've had mine for close to a month now and haven't had any problems with it. My tablet doesn't fit exactly right in it since it was designed for a different model, but it still sits OK on the bottom hooks when the stand is out. I added a velcro strip to make my tablet more secure and sit firmly in place allowing me to open and close it easily without the device slipping.

There are a few keys with slight abnormalities, such as a somewhat sticky numlock key (it doesn't pop back up immediately when pressed) and spacebar only works properly if you hit it almost dead center. With the small form factor of the keyboard, the keys are not all the same size, either.

The stylus is for resistive screens (pressure sensitive) only, not capacitive (heat sensitive). Chances are you won't be able to use it unless you have an older or less expensive device.

The USB connector is full size. This is fine for many devices (like the A7), but others will require a converter (not included) in order to connect the keyboard. On a size-related note, if your 7 inch tablet has a small bezel, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab, you will probably want a smaller case as there will be a lot of space behind it. There is also no provision for a rear facing camera if you have one, the back of the case is completely solid.

Overall, despite the aforementioned minor issues, I'm happy with this case, especially considering its cost (just over $10). It allows me to do much more with my tablet than I could before, particularly since my tab is single touch only. I use it for browsing, chatting, gaming and more. It's not the prettiest or fanciest keyboard case you'll find but if you're looking for something that'll provide a qwerty keyboard for mild to medium use I'd recommend it.
on February 4, 2013
I bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7". After reading reviews, I knew I would have to buy an adapter. I did buy one from Amazon, but it was the wrong size, and an error on my part. I did buy an adapter at Best Buy. It worked perfect the first time I hooked it up. I don't type well with the on screen keyboard. I did not expect much from this item, and thought It's only around $12, what do I have to lose?

I don't use it for any work, but for emails to the family or posts on FB, It works perfect for my needs, and I was pleasantly surprised. I also own an Acer Iconia A100 tab. The connector fits, but the keyboard will not connect to this tablet. I am not sure why. I just wanted to point that out. I did buy this for my Samsung, so I am happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone who would want to purchase this for casual use. I am happy with this purchase.
on July 18, 2012
I read a pile of review before buying this along with a 7" android tablet.
The tablet fit perfectly in the tabs and you not only get a protective case, but you get a keyboard too.

First of all, READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION!
Don't complain that your device is not compatible with the keyboard when it says that it does not support it in the description.

The positive aspects:
IT IS 10 BUCKS!!!!
It looks nice
Includes a full keyboard, including the lock lights.
It works, you type and the keyboard causes the device to display the characters you press.

The negatives:
If you have fat fingers you might have trouble typing accurately.
The stylus appears to be too small to be recognized on the MID tablet, but I find it easier to tap with a finger, and I don't need the stylus to write since that is what the keyboard is for.

The biggest question:
Will it last?
No idea, only had it a week, I will let you know in a month

I will also be interested in if the tabs hold up since I take it out when not typing something, so I will report later if the repeated in and out causes the tabs to weaken.

Happy Happy so far, looks like I might be able to leave my laptop home when I go on vacation.
on November 5, 2011
It's made in China, like most everything else these days, but it's really an impressive little case. Keyboard works great and I use it with my Coby Kyros. Great product for the price.

Updated review - December 25,2011 - I purchased a second case as a gift but received one that did not have a spring-loaded top clip as the first one did. The first one was sold be Lan Zheng and the second one came from JK Games. Now I see the shipper is DigitalMic. I bought it for my Coby MID7022 7' Tablet. The MID7022 is approximately 4 3/4" wide so you have to make sure the top clip is spring-loaded if you are buying it for this tablet.
review image review image review image
99 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2012
This case is exactly what I was looking for. Price mattered and I purchased this for less than $10. I couldn't be happier. It's worth triple what I paid. I got a .99 adapter to use it with my Nex7 and it works perfectly. Yes, the layout is compacted and the keys aren't exactly standard but I'm not disappointed at all. I have a daily case that's excellent but I take this when I need to type and get serious text entry. It took 5 mins of practice and I can use it efficiently. Fantastic. Thanks!
66 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2012
Mine, had NO ISSUES on keyboard, I was able to slip my Elocity A7 Plus, which was in a factory case, and merely plug in the full sized USB male plug into the port on my tablet. I pulled up a typing screen, and tried every key that I normally use and every single one worked perfectly. A little green light came on also, there are two more, but, with no directions, I don't know what they are for. I suggest that you toss the plastic resistive screen pen, unless you have that type of screen. I had several capacitive screen pens, so added one.
I just an tickled to think, that someone could build, ship, market and reship a device like this for a price like this.
I do update reviews if a product fails or acquires issues. Cheers....
55 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
I just want to let everyone know who thinks that this item does NOT work, it does. I tried to plug it into everything that had a FEMALE usb, just to see if it would light up. It won't. The only way I was able to make sure it worked before I got the USB adapter, was to plug it into my laptop. Please READ THIS before you give up on the product. Once you get the proper adapter, like I did, you will Love your purchase. The price for this is very good. In manahattan, street vendors are selling for at least $30. Others complained about it sitting loosely in the holders. I have no issues. I don't expect to keep it in here unless I'm going to type a document. I have a laptop for those purposes. I was lucky I scrolled through all the customer reviews and found info that someone posted stated he needed to find a USB adapter to plug in his Galaxy. So if anyone bought this and cannot plug it into their Samsung Galaxy 2, 7 inch, there is a Female USB adapter plug. It plugs directly into the Galaxy Tab, then you plug the other end, Female USB, into their Male USB, that is attached to the top of the keyboard. Then begin typing. The item is DECRESCENT 30 Pin to USB 2.0 (Female) OTG on the go Host Mode Cable Adapter Lead for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus 7.7, 8.9, 10.1, 10.1N & TAB 2 7.0, 10.1 tablets, and it's $7.99. I think there are other adapters with longer cables, and cheaper prices. But you definitely need the Female USB adapter. I'm not a computer/Tablet expert. But I do know a bit about them. For anyone who has no clue, I hope this review is helpful. I researched the products for days, and all the reviews. It is very important to read the reviews after buying the product and thinking it doesn't work. It simply is an adapter issue. The keyboard is powered using a MALE USB. So it requires a FEMALE USB adapter to plug into, then a connection to the 30pin insert on your Galaxy Tab. Just like an Ipad, each Tablet has it's own connection, that is NOT a usb. would be easier if all tablets had a USB insert on them. So many other accessories could be used. Fortunately, there are adapters made out there so that these accessories can now be used. Please make sure to buy an adapter and try it out before giving up on this product. I got this for christmas, got my adapter yesterday, after doing so much research on it. I now LOVE the case, and the keyboard. Turns the tablet into a mini laptop. The little pen that's included, doesn't work, and I wouldn't waste my time trying to use it and risk scratching the screen/screen protector.
on January 28, 2013
The manufacturer states that it does not fit my Kryos, but I saw other seller reviews that said it worked for them, so I bought it. The clips are on top and bottom of the tablet, so it was sliding out the sides. The Kyros comes with a little velvety sleeve, so I simply laid that piece behind the tablet in the case, giving it the extra depth that it needs for a snug fit. Also, I needed to buy a "usb female to micro usb" adapter to connect the keyboard to the Coby Kyros. Done for $1.68 at Amazon! The case is sturdy with a faux leather material. It has a magnetic closure tab (pictured) so it closes like a notebook. Also, the back has a fold-out stand that enables the screen to prop upright to look like a little laptop, or you can lay the whole thing flat. The stand is also the faux leather material and blends well so the case looks nice.
on December 11, 2011
purchased this product as a cover for a tablet i previously purchased. I should've waited till i actually got the tablet before ordering the cover, but.... Anyway, Cover fit ok. However, Had to return tablet and this cover is not good for any other 7" tablet. they slide out
on September 6, 2011
UPDATE:

As written below, I am updating this review on the only problem I encountered with the case. I received a reply back from the seller the same day that I submitted the problem ticket. I received a very quick and acceptable resolution from the sellers (DGMAXX_GROUP).

Due to the price of the item, I guess that quality control from the manufacturer might be lacking, but I am very happy with the case features and it meets my needs and expectations. The seller is a Five Star vendor in my my book.

-----------------------------------

I ordered this item for my 7" COBY 7022. As mentioned by others, the case hold down clips need to be bent a little to hold the tablet in place. The Keyboard worked without any adjustments/settings to the tablet by using the COBY supplied USB cable connected with the case's USB pigtail. The only problem I encountered was the LEDs did not light up at all when using the respective key locks. The lock keys worked fine, but no key corresponding LED light. I have contacted the seller concerning this issue, and I am waiting for a reply.

The case for it's price fits the need I was looking for nicely. In fact, the tablet looks very professional in the case, and one would think that it came with the tablet.

Overall I am happy with the purchased except for the non-operative LEDs; Hopefully the seller will send me a working replacement. I am giving it 4 stars because everything worked except for the LEDs. I'll update this review when I receive a working replacement.