5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I was hesitant about this sleeve since there was nothing to secure the laptop from slipping. Just a flap at one end. Well ther is a reason there are no plastic clips, velcro straps etc. These would scratch the laptop. I ordered 2 , one for myself and one for my daughter. We both love this sleeve. It is just the right size and the flap secures the laptop inside...
Published on January 12, 2009 by Shelleyeve

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price
The description of the product could of been a little clearer. It is indeed 'black and red' as described- ie. all black with the red edging on the flap. However, it also says 'reversible for a different look'- I took this to mean it was red on the other side, but it's really gray with the red edging. My 15.6" laptop fits nicely inside. I was a little disappointed in that...
Published on December 11, 2010 by Uncle Milty

‹ Previous | 112 13 1454 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protective case for laptop, April 2, 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for. Not bulky and fits perfect. provides the protection i need. Great seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars My recommendation is to look further unless this is the only product in your budget., March 28, 2014
The product suffices, however the strong smell that comes with the opening of the product is nauseating and takes a while to leave. Also, this case does not close comfortably, and is debatable whether it is truly reversible as it looks inside out when reversed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit., March 26, 2014
This review is from: SANOXY 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Soft Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, Mac, Sharp, Toshiba models (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Returned because it didn't fit a 17.1" computer. That little bit shouldn't be that much difference but it was. But ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects my computer, March 21, 2014
Elizabeth M Jamison (Clemson, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This is the second one I have bought. The first one lasted for almost two years before it started getting worn out/holes in the corners. Honestly, I probably could have kept using it but I wanted to be safe so I got a new one. I'm pretty rough with my electronics and it's kept my computer safe so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, March 13, 2014
It does everything I need it to. It fits very snugly on my laptop, which, I figured it would. It protects with a thin layer. Given I don't use this to protect from drops rather just random pointy objects in my book bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chemical smell, March 9, 2014
Richope (Henderson, NV) - See all my reviews
Don't buy this expecting ready to use, it needs to sit outside for around 2 weeks. The fumes are overwhelming. But now I ask myself am I still exposing myself to danger of the chemicals when I touch this everyday?

They are very durable and long lasting, also hold s it shape for at least 18 months in my experience (This isn't my first one)

2.0 out of 5 stars spend the xtra $5, February 28, 2014
Doesn't actually cover the whole laptop, I have a 17 inch HP Pavilion and it just barely folds around the end of the laptop, leaving the flap open for dirt etc. to get in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Near Perfect, February 24, 2014
For the price, I'm extremely pleased. It fits perfectly. It is a bit heavy, neoprene and all, but more than meets my requirement. My laptop is happy in its cozy sleeve. Build quality is okay, but it is wearing quite well after 6 weeks of daily use in my backpack. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value in a laptop sleeve, February 23, 2014
Good value, solid construction. I have a couple of laptop sleeves that were more expensive and don't do the job as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please measure your labtop correctly..., February 22, 2014
I noticed in the questions asked portion of this product page, confusion about how a 17" labtop can fit in a sleeve that is 15' in height. You measure your laptop screen on the DIAGONAL, not the height. I have a 17" Dell Inspiron N7110 and it fits my laptop perfectly. The fit is snug and that's what it should be. I would be nervous if it had room to wiggle around in there. Fits like a glove and I have a bit of space to throw some folders or paperwork in with the labtop. Been using this product since just over 2 years and it has held up great. I use it whenever I take my labtop out of my apartment and use it daily to sit my laptop on top of it while working or surfing the web. No issues with overheating of my laptop at all and I use it 12+ hours everyday. (Then again, I keep a small fan by laptop as well so there's that).

I enjoy the simple design of the product and that it is made out of neoprene - smooth fabric with no snags or bumps that my laptop can get caught on. My labtop goes in and out of the sleeve easily and stays put when it's in there. Easy to clean as well, just wipe with a damp cloth.

When I paid for this, it was 6.99 plus free shipping and even at the price now I would buy again. Well worth the price and has exceeded expectations. No cons to speak of and would recommend to a friend.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1454 | Next ›