on May 21, 2012
Verified Purchase
The SKIL 14.4V drill with the Li-Po battery is the handiest tool I have. This is the third battery I've had the original and two purchases. Each battery lasts about two years. However, for the size and weight of the drill it is a very handy tool and powerful tool. I will continue to purchase batteries for the drill if they remain available. They are getting a little hard to find.

Pros. Light weight and powerful. Easy to get into tight spaces.

Cons: Battery life seems short (a common complaint on battery operated equipment - computers, tools, etc), and when a Li-Po quits, it just quits
Manufacturers (all) keep changing designs and replacements become hard to fine. (Planned obsolescence to get you to but new equipment).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on August 18, 2009
Verified Purchase
Amazon was the cheapest place I found, delivery was quick and the product is a perfect match for my drill. Only fault with this product is that any battery made for it has only a 18 month life from date of manufacture. This isn't Amazon's issue just the way Li-Ion devices work. Till it dies it's great, light, holds a charge, does a ton of work between charges.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on August 11, 2009
Verified Purchase
I bought this battery as an extra for long projects.It was an exact duplicate. It preformed exactly as the original. I received it quickly and in perfect condition, and ready to use. I would have given it 5 stars except it is hard to remove as is the original. Even electrical lubracant did not help.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...