Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 16, 2011
I ordered the royal blue and have just ordered another. I plan to order a couple more in different colors. This pashmina is so soft and beautiful and also surprisingly warm for its weight. Very lightweight. If it is warm, you can wear it as an accessory around the neck and when it gets cool, pull it down over your arms. Perfect for days when you might need a sweater but don't want to carry one around when it gets too warm to wear it. Or wear it with a jacket. Nice enough to wear with a very nice dress, but also looks great with jeans! I've also used mine when I need protection from the sun. Lightweight enough to use as a head scarf as well. Most versatile piece in my wardrobe. I have mine with me almost everywhere I go! And yes, the royal blue is very stunning...especially if you have blue eyes!
on December 8, 2011
I was hesitant to buy this due to the low price and my usual association of that with quality of items of this sort. However, this is so beautiful. I ordered the silver and it is very luxerious in quality: soft, slight sheen, subtle design. The reviews seem to be spot on. Order this as a gift or for yourself! Mine was for my husband's boss, but I think I will order one for myself as well.
on September 9, 2011
The richness of the royal blue really is stunning. The thickness, weave, and overall appearance are very good quality. I look forward to waring this often.
on November 7, 2011
At first I wrote a negative review for this item, however, upon reflection I realized that I should revise what I said because each scarf is just very different in weight and color pattern. I first bought the black/brown, which I loved. When I ordered the blue/black and the purple/black I was at first put off. But I kept them and received compliments all day on them. So I hope I didn't dissuade anyone from buying these scarves. I especially love the black/brown.
on February 18, 2015
Lovely scarf I do like it but why on earth would you put a large company tag on with sticky glue. and on top of it on the front of the scarf.
review image
on April 3, 2012
Elegant Paisley Jacquard Pashmina Scarf Wrap Stole **Multiple colors**I was looking forward to receiving the royal blue/black pashmina that looked so stunning in the picture. However, when I unwrapped it it was another pattern all together. It was one solid print without the lighter blue border or black stripe. The pattern was a very indistinct dark blue and black. So disappointing! Amazon would accept a free return but would not see that I got the item I ordered. I am a long time Amazon customer who thankfully has not had a lot of problems like this-nevertheless I expect more effort from customer service to deliver what was advertised.
on December 9, 2012
The material used is very poor quality. It was sloppy and major flaws in the product. I was very disappointed.
on January 28, 2014
I ordered one color and received a totally different one. the item was not as described. also, the item arrived with holes in it, loose threads and with pilling. I have never encountered such poor quality through amazon.com as I have with this shawl. I do not recommend it.
on November 20, 2011
I got the (Ltblue/Brown(AT)) which arrived before the estimated delivery date. Such a great service. This scarf, pashmina (70%) and silk (30%)is warm and delicate same time. The silk make the item really light and shinny. I loved it. Only about the colors it doesnt look as show in the pict it is really pale and the brown seems kind of dark olive green. It is big enough to cover your shoulders and so light that you can wrap it in your neck. I am happy with this nice pashmina. In stores you can find less quality and more priced. I would get in other colors.
on October 29, 2012
The color and muted pattern are nice. Unfortunately, it snags very easily - I don't even know what it first snagged on or if it arrived with a small loose thread. I was able to wear it less than a few hours before it was too marred to wear out in public. Unfortunate because it is a nice, soft scarf.