5.0 out of 5 stars These gloves are awesome
Published 16 months ago by Spork

Would not order again. Finger holes were really tight even for my 15 year old daughter who has small hands. The overall warmth and quality of the material was excellent. Fit was the problem.
Published 12 months ago by tjstephe

5.0 out of 5 stars These gloves are awesome, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Scott Women's Fuel Glove (Sports Apparel)
I am so pleasantly surprised and pleased by these gloves! I feel that I got a lot for my money. I have small hands, ordered the small, and they fit perfectly. They are so warm on the inside - I think it's a sherpa material...very soft. I haven't worn them in the snow yet - we haven't had any, but it will definitely be here soon enough - but they are without a doubt waterproof. There is also a band across the wrist I didn't realize that until they came today - that is SO AWESOME... I will be able to tighten that, and then when I dust the snow off my car, no snow will seep into my gloves and freeze/burn my hands - there is also another one a little further up the arm that you can tighten... I have never had a glove like this before. It also comes with a clip so when you put them away you can clip them together - I'd say it's a pretty fancy glove... and if I lose one - at least it will be with the other now! I'm impressed that for a pair of gloves, someone came up with all of these neat things... definitely superior to any other glove I've ever had! We live in Western NY by Lake Erie and we get feet of lake effect snow that I just don't love... every winter despite the gloves that I wear I get a rash on my hands from the cold, and lose feelings in my fingers and toes - I think my hands just might be alright this season with these babies! Definitely recommend! The only thing I am concerned about is the gripping ability - they seem a little stiff at the moment, but I bet in time they will mold to my hands... hopefully! I could dial the phone wearing them! I'm looking forward to wearing these now, and maybe I can enjoy the winter! (That may be a stretch!) Thank you for the gloves! They also arrived ridiculously fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, warm, warm, January 15, 2014
Simply put, these gloves are made to keep your hand warm and dry. They are not for anyone needing to do anything in them that requires a lot of manual dexterity. If you are going to be outside in extreme temperatures, these gloves are fantastic. You'll love them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good warmth quality; fit small, one glove couldn't fit pinky finger into it!, January 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove, good looking and warm too, January 8, 2014
Gloves look and feel great. I did read that they came a bit small and that is true, got my 11 yr old normal sized girl a medium and they fit perfect. Glove is small design so If you have larger hands, it may not work for you. Really nice quality product and they came quickly too. Would definitely buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the next size up from your normal size..., January 8, 2014
I bought this glove in my normal size, as it was all that was available at the time. You will need the next size up to allow for wiggle room. This glove has some of the thickest linen that I have ever had inside a glove. Its a great glove and if you're out in the cold weather, like Michigan...you will need something of this nature. My glove fit is rather snug and I prefer that my hands have the extra wiggle room to enhance the possibility for long-lasting warmth. It is my belief that the snug fit alleviates the room for warmth and my hands get cold faster. That is the only reason I did not give 5-stars is because I don't have the wiggle room that I need.

1.0 out of 5 stars mixed up my order, December 31, 2013
Ordered a medium and a large and only received a medium.. Said they lost the order for the large.. I ordered the gloves on the same order.... not too happy at all gloves are not warm at all.. Used them to snowmobile hands got cold...

5.0 out of 5 stars Glove, December 27, 2013
I love these gloves. I live in Texas and it does get really cold in the mornings. I am a crossing guard and the Isotoners I have left my hands numb. I bought these and although my hands still get cold, they are no longer numb like before. Very happy with my purchase. They are a little thick to hold the stop sign, but have a grip on the palm so my sign doesn't slip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for the price point, January 16, 2015
This review is from: Scott Women's Fuel Glove
Very warm gloves. Went skiing in temps in the teens with windchill near zero. Very dry, hands didn't sweat, windproof. Highly recommended for the price point.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far the best glove I have found, December 19, 2014
So far the best glove I have found. (my second pair) I do a lot of work outside no matter what the weather taking care of my horse

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, September 9, 2014