5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loving painting clothes
Published on November 18, 2010 by Shala Kerrigan

2.0 out of 5 stars 3D Fabric Paint
Published 7 months ago by memaw5457

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loving painting clothes, November 18, 2010
For my own dimensional painting, I generally prefer the Tulip Slick fabric paint because I have better control with the longer bottles and there is more paint. These however are just perfect for kids to paint on fabric with. The smaller bottles are easier to control and once you start it on a sheet of paper, it flows fairly smoothly out of the bottle. As with any dimensional fabric, try to do your painting in a place where the painted item can set for at least 12 hours so you don't smudge the paint moving it.
These are great on canvas and teeshirts. Cheap sneakers make a great painting surface for kids.
It will also stick fairly well to plastic for craft applications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for wetsuits, January 3, 2012
Used the paint on a variety of wetsuits (hood, gloves, boots, 3mm, 5mm, ...) and have now dove with them 20+ dives. The paint stays in place and I have not noticed any degradation. Excellent product for marking your dive gear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, high quality bottles with durable paint effects - lots of fun for the kids - watch the price, October 28, 2011
I ordered this set of dimensional fabric paint (or puffy paint as I remember it) for a project with my kids. They wanted to decorate some clothing items and this stuff is expensive when purchased through the craft stores. Often the bottles are low quality and the paint has a tendency to glob and not flow smoothly. I was quite impressed with this set from Amazon. First, you get a nice pallet of colors with 1 purchase, just enough to do an attractive design. You get the primary colors, plus green, white, and red. With a kid who loves the color green, that was quite welcome. Each bottle features a convenient screw-cap that keeps the paint from drying out between uses, and the flow is even and smooth from the tips of the bottles.

We successfully decorated a few kids items, and months later there is no cracking, chipping, or peeling. I am quite impressed with the set and recommend it.

One word of caution - as with many specialty items on Amazon, the price here seems to vary based on who is stocking it at any given time. When I bought it, it was $6.49 with free shipping. Right now it looks a little higher, so just do a sanity check of current sellers when you look to purchase it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors, November 26, 2011
This product makes it easy to add vibrant colors to any project. This item is a nice addition to my sewing and crafts tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like when I was a kid, January 30, 2012
This stuff works great and reminds me of when I was a kid doing arts and crafts. I really like this product and the colors are very vibrant. The product worked well and I am happy with it. Since there is no arts and crafts store in the town I live in, I was very excited to get this on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant colors, January 10, 2014
This review is from: SCRIBBLES 18534 Dimensional Fabric Paint, Shiny, 6-Pack (Misc.)
These paints are easy to use for a 4 year old because the bottle size is is just right for smaller hands. The paint flows smoothly with consistent pressure and tips are just the right size to make detailed designs/letters. Recommended dry time is 4 hours.

2.0 out of 5 stars 3D Fabric Paint, December 15, 2013
I was not pleased with the fabric paint. The paint does not spread well on fabric, I've had to wait for the first coat to dry of course, then I went back to do another coat and it helped a little, but still not a evenly paint job. The bottles of paint are one fluid ounce. The paint will not last long if three coats had to be added to every thing three times. So I gave it only two stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 5, 2013
It's works out pretty good.
Can't complain Considering the price is great :)
You need too keep it for at least four hours to dry though.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun!, November 22, 2013
so much fun to use and very easy too. While opening each bottle proved challenging the quality of the paint is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great packaging. no dry outs, November 14, 2013
great top. no need to worry about the paint drying out or not being able to open the cap. The colors are bright and stand up to the washer too!

Rate and Discover Movies