Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

100%

on April 8, 2013
It is as advertised and what I expected -- a nice case for a small camera. Nothing fancy but what I was looking to get to carry on my belt. I prefer its design to alternatives, as its top opening is less likely (compared to side opening, which most cases seem to use now) to result in a dropped camera if I forget to close the zipper or get jostled when taking out the camera. I don't see myself using the strap the came with the case, but who knows. Be aware that there's very little extra room in the case, so don't expect to carry more than the camera itself and maybe one extra memory card. As for durability, I can't judge yet. I've given 5 stars under the as yet unproven assumption that it won't fall apart quickly.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2016
This case is well padded and only for the smallest point and shoot cameras. My Fuji ax500 is almost too big. Check the size of your cmera and you like it a lot.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse