5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!
Published on December 9, 2011 by Seven

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, Not Great
This little system works for what it does. Maybe my hopes were a little high but I was expecting the speakers to be way better than my iPhone's speakers; instead they were slightly better. Make sure you read the description carefully. This system DOES NOT CHARGE your device.
Published on August 21, 2012 by TNS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!, December 9, 2011
This review is from: SDI IHM18SC Portable Speaker System (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this product to take on a trip to the beach. I wanted something that wouldn't break the bank in case it went missing. I must say the speaker system is better than I expected. It gives out great sound, even though you have to use batteries the battery life is excellent. I use it at leat 2x's (if not more) a week and I'm still using the same batteries that were put in back in July 2011. Now I use it at home when cleaning or taking a relaxing bath. I love this product and would recommed it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Office, March 2, 2012
I love this. Have Good clear sound. Not sure how loud it gets because I use it in my office, but it's perfect for the desk, takes up little space. It is battery operated so it doesn't charge at the same time, but I have no need for that anyway. For the price it's worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 5, 2012
After getting a new iPad, I was in need of a docking station for it, but I refused to pay $80+ for one. Finally, I stumbled upon the iHome Speaker System-- at first I was a little weary, as it's by far the cheapest priced one I could find, and having only a few reviews, but I am so glad I took a chance and ordered it! For it being so small/lightweight and running off batteries, this little thing has A LOT of power to it and produces, in my opinion, good sound quality. Overall a great product.

So if you're looking for a simple, fair-priced speaker system, this is the one for you! I have already recommended this product to a few friends, and I recommend it for you as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, Not Great, August 21, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, Great Price, September 25, 2012
I have enjoyed these speakers since I purchased it a few months ago. It produces great sound for such a compact device. I wish it held my iPhone more securely but besides that, I think it is a great product for a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, September 25, 2012
this is a cute little speaker, for the price i would definitely recommend it! i got it 2 days before it was due coming and i plugged my iphone right in! the picture doesn't show that you use a cable to connect it though. the volume is good for that size; but not enough for a party. doesnt look like the quality of a real ihome, but its great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, August 16, 2012
Sound quality and volume are surprisingly good given price and size - it's not going to be sufficient in a noisy environment but for a typical home or office environment it's plenty. As mentioned by other reviewers, battery life is also surprisingly good. No problems with shipping. Good product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, April 13, 2012
I got this product in the mail via USPS first class, it came with major scratches and scrapes to the outer layer. It was not what I expected to come, the iHome uses an audio jack to play music, not the Apple port. There is a small useless hole where the Apple port would go, but instead is useless. iPads are hard to manage on this iHome as the audio jack barely reaches the audio port in landscape position, but not at all in portrait. If you try to push the home button when your iPhone is in portrait position, it slides back and forth. Not stable at all. Requires 4 AA batteries not included. Has an annoyingly bright, red LED on the right hand side. Only good feature is the sound quality and how loud it can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 product, May 28, 2014
When I tire of wearing earphones all the time this works great. Does what it says it will do. Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the beach, March 29, 2014
Great for the beach!! And smaller rooms. I love it because it's compact with a boom . You won't go wrong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›