5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for sand toys, holds a lot!
Published 13 months ago by rdmommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is.
Somehow I thought there were two of these for the price, but no, there's only one, and it's not huge (it must have been the picture that threw me, since it does say one). Mine is yellow. It will do what I need - hang the kids tub toys so they can drain and dry - but it definitely seemed like a better deal when I thought there were two.
Published 5 months ago by S. J. Owens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for sand toys, holds a lot!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: SE Bag - Multipurpose, Nylon With Drawstring, Colors May Vary
I bought this bag specifically to haul sand toys to the beach and back since I live in FL. I received the purple bag. When I pulled it out of the box I thought it looked kinda small, but it ended up stretching to fit a ton of sand toys and 2 large buckets, probably 3 full "sets" of sand toys. The mesh is soft, not scratchy and would work great for delicates in the wash too. It has 2 shoulder straps and a draw string, and appears to have quality construction. Don't hesitate to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars These bags are awesome!, August 11, 2013
I own a cleaning business and use these bags to carry all the cleaning towels and other tools to every job. they save me time looking for things because I can clearly see from outside everything is. I love them. I have 6 of them but I am planning on buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for work, February 15, 2013
Joe (MONTEREY PARK, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Very nice for work. I will likely buy a few more before the year is out. Yellow stands out great

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beach toys, June 10, 2014
Bought this for beach toys. Works perfectly!!! It fits a bunch of toys and my 4 year old can carry it to the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 11, 2014
These bags are great! I ordered 3 of them for a vacation this summer, and we're going to use them for shelling on the beach and they are super lightweight and sturdy. I ended up with 2 yellow ones and a purple one.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, January 24, 2014
perfect to take my swim gear to the pool, then can throw in my wet towel and suit after swimming. Not 5 stars cuz not killer quality, but good for what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, August 10, 2013
Got this bag for a snorkeling trip soon. No color option and got the yellow. I have no problems so far with the color. Bag looks good. Will update feedback how it goes after our trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is., April 4, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sock Bags, October 29, 2013
I bought these bags for sock laundry, to prevent socks from getting lost. The bags have been through the wash at least 10 times and are still holding up well. You need to make sure and tie the drawstrings tightly before each wash or they could easily slip out. My only complaint with these bags is that they cannot be completely closed with the drawstrings. There is always a 3-4 inch space at the top which allows socks to easily slip out, which makes the bags pointless for me. I have to wrap the drawstring multiple times around the bag to prevent the socks from escaping during their bath.

1.0 out of 5 stars This bag was a huge disappointment. The color was fine but the quality is ..., July 20, 2014
This bag was a huge disappointment. The color was fine but the quality is HORRIBLE! The straps are cris-crossed so you can't even open it to use. Loose strings all over. Will not be able to use this and very frustratred because this was for my granddaughters beach toys. Now I will need to shop for another one. would NOT reccommend this to anyone!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›