Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SE - Travel/luggage Scale - Electronic, Digital Display, 85 Lbs - WC3401LS
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2011
This unit is simple to use. Yes, you can lock the weight - just hold down the rightmost button (Tare).
Changing the units of measure is done with the leftmost button. The middle button is the on and off switch.
I will be using this unit for fishing and for calibrating my tennis stringing machine.

One nice feature is the metal hook can be clipped flush with the back. A small depressed area accepts the hook to make the unit easier to store.
on November 21, 2011
I purchased 4 of these scales, 2, 1 for each of my tackle boxes, and 2 for friends. I purchased them for $4.57,on-line, shipping included, directly from hong kong. Save your self some money.
Accuracy is great, plus/minus 2 Oz against a certified butcher scale.
on June 24, 2012
I bought this with little expectations on how it would perform for the price. I have to say it is worth every penny and more. Shipping took a little while (2 weeks or so) but it's free shipping why complain. I am an avid fisherman and just recently decided I would like to weigh my fish after landing a trophy trout. I have seen scales with this range upwards of $50. This thing works perfectly. ORDER, WAIT, ENJOY!!! I DO!
on March 6, 2012
I love this handy little scale. Small and lightweight enough to keep in my purse. Hook clicks into the back for storage when not in use. I've found so many uses for it--postal scale, kitchen scale, luggage scale (for smaller items), weighing random stuff . . . Whether at home or away, any time I want to know how much something weighs, I just whip this out. Versatile--weighs small items (less than an ounce) to large ones (it's rated up to 88 lbs., if I could lift that much). Will weigh in kg as well. Sturdy hook is small enough to latch onto the edge of mailers or small boxes. The tare function allows me to weigh bulky items in a basket; makes it so easy to weigh out a pound of potatoes or a quarter pound of cheese. Has modes to either lock in the weight or keep it fluid so you can add items to reach a specific weight. I mostly use it to weigh smaller things (under 15 pounds), and have a regular luggage scale for weighing heavy suitcases. However, this could be used for suitcases and larger items in a pinch, as long as there is a handle edge, ring (e.g., the piece that connects the handle to the suitcase) or string to hook to. I couldn't be happier with this little scale!
on July 27, 2013
When i got this i thought it would be ok to use and check the weight of my catch. It broke on me first time using it. The hook fell apart on me, but i was able to fix that easily enough. But then when i went to use it again in a couple of weeks the batteries leaked on me. They came with the scale, but i didn't think they would leak on me, especially so soon.
on November 14, 2009
This little gadget is very compact and has excellent accuracy and resolution. My only criticism is that it does not have peak hold.
on November 10, 2012
I use this all the time around my house. I use it to weigh my infant daughter. I use it to weigh 1-pound propane tanks that I refill so I know how much was refilled. I use it to weigh hiking gear. It works and it works well. It even survived being knocked around by my 2 year old who has turned it off and on about 150 times. I'm giving this 5 stars because it works and it's not expensive. I'll update this review if it dies prematurely.
on July 11, 2011
Although I have not checked this scale against a standard weighted item I feel it's accurate enought for most peoples uses. I use if for weighing luggage or my day packs for hiking, some things to compare for adding to my bike and for those it's great. I like the compact nature, nice sized digital read out and the way the hook snaps up into the back of the unit. Nice digital scale and for this price a bargin. Don't buy one of those exepensive luggage scales get this one. This keeps you from exceeding the luggage weights and avoid the outrangeous overweight charges they impose.
on April 19, 2015
A quality and accurate scale that has served me for years. I use it at home to weigh luggage, and I also use it in harsh conditions on boats to weigh the fish I catch. Over time the screen became slightly less clear, but remains readable and nothing to complain about considering the price.
on October 18, 2013
We use this in our business to check stock on bulk foods in buckets. The weights are fairly accurate compared to our county certified scales, though it's hard to get the reading to stand still for a fraction of a second. I'm happy with it, but am frustrated as every time, it starts out in kilos, then the next option is jin, then pounds (there is an ounce setting after that, too). Why can't it remember the last used setting? I have to change it every time I use the scale. If used occasionally for luggage, it wouldn't be an issue.