- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$4.42 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.96 (69%)|
SE is proud to present our Magnesium Fire Starter & Striker. A fire starter is an essential for camping, hiking, hunting, emergency and survival kits.
How to use the fire starter:
(1) Gather tinder: twigs, dead branches, dry bark, grass, pine needles, lint or paper.
(2) Hold the magnesium rod at an angle above your tinder pile.
(3) Use the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
(4) Let the shavings fall into your tinder pile.
(5) Keep scraping until you’ve scraped a pile of shavings amounting approximately to the size of a quarter.
(6) Hold the flint at an angle over the pile of magnesium shavings, then forcefully slide your striker along the length of the flint to create sparks.
(7) Continue to slide your striker against the flint until the sparks you’ve created land directly onto the pile of magnesium shaving & tinder to ignite a fire.
(8) Once ignited, blow gently on the magnesium shavings to spread the flames to the rest of your tinder.
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Magnesium Fire Starter & Striker has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
I wished it was just a tad longer, but I guess it really don't matter, I've lost it already, it will show up I supposePublished 1 month ago by Steve S.
Super fast shipping. Thanks. Can't wait to see how it works.Published 1 month ago by Nathan Crocker
I've started more than a handful of fires with this simple firestarter while camping. It does require you to rub off the protective layer on the striker, however once that is done... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris
Striker isn't the greatest but the rod throws a good spark. Will catch Vaseline cotton balls with ease.Published 2 months ago by SMC1986
What's great about this product it that you pay a nice low price for a fire starter. So far, I have had no problem using this product. It works fines and does the job. Read morePublished 4 months ago by ReviewerAB