SE is proud to present our Magnesium Fire Starter & Striker. A fire starter is an essential for camping, hiking, hunting, emergency and survival kits.
How to Use the Fire Starter:
(1) Gather tinder: twigs, dead branches, dry bark, grass, pine needles, lint or paper
(2) Hold the magnesium rod at an angle above your tinder pile
(3) Use the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings
(4) Let the shavings fall into your tinder pile
(5) Keep scraping until you’ve scraped a pile of shavings amounting approximately to the size of a quarter
(5) Hold the flint at an angle over the pile of magnesium shavings, then slide your striker along the length of the flint forcefully to create sparks.
(6) Continue to slide your striker against the flint until the sparks you’ve created land directly onto the pile of magnesium shaving & tinder, and ignite the fire.
(7) Once ignited, blow gently on the magnesium shavings to spread the flames to the rest of your tinder.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Magnesium Fire Starter & Striker has to offer.