- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$4.74 ($4.74 / count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.99 (63%)|
SE is proud to present our Magnesium Fire Starter—the perfect addition to your gear for camping, hiking, trekking, boating, hunting, etc., as well as for your emergency or survival kits.
How to use a fire starter:
(1) Gather tinder—twigs, dead branches, dry bark, grass, pine needles, lint or paper.
(2) Hold the magnesium rod at an angle above your tinder pile.
(3) Use the striker to scrape along the length of the magnesium rod to create shavings.
(4) Let the shavings fall onto your tinder pile.
(5) Keep scraping until you’ve scraped a pile of shavings approximately the size of a quarter.
(6) Hold the flint at an angle over the pile of magnesium shavings, and then forcefully slide your striker along the length of the flint to create sparks.
(7) Continue to slide your striker against the flint until the sparks you’ve created land directly onto the pile of magnesium shavings & tinder and ignite the fire.
(8) Once ignited, blow gently on the ..."
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Helping Hand with Magnifying Glass has to offer.SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Ferro rod came off on my first strike. I had to reattach it with JB weld.Published 1 day ago by Tom
Great Firestarter, ive used it 6 times already and it has worked every time, i would get it againPublished 1 day ago by Elizabeth Pillow
Difficult to scrape off, does not light readily. Yo cheap to returnPublished 2 days ago by samuel brown
This is my second pair (SE FS374) and have ordered other magnesium fire starters and I'm a big fan of this particular kind. Read morePublished 2 days ago by marshmallow