Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 6, 2014
Not as advertised. Not the tools pictured. Tools sent are missing pieces and won't work. This is straight up lying and ridiculous. I would like to contact the seller but I can't find where to do that. So I will say it here... Dear seller- I really hope you are planning on sending the rest of the pictured kit to me. The adjustable back remover tool is really not usable. It doesn't even have the tips on it, or the main body part for that matter. It's supposed to be 3piece but as you can see it's 2piece, if you can call it that. See picture below. It's a pathetic substitute. Also, the tool used to pry the back off watches is shown with a nice big yellow handle, easy to hold onto, and a 3 sided blade-like tip for easy opening. Not the case. In the picture it's the red handled piece, like a mini butter knife. The watch holder in the picture is black with a screw adjustable place to keep the watch in place. As you can see in the picture, that yellow thing is supposed to take its place. It's light weight and doesn't adjust or screw at all to keep anything in place. This is false advertising and not worth the money. The most expensive piece is missing. So SELLER, I'd like you to own up to this deceit and send me the actual tools pictured.
review image
11 comment|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2011
This is a very useful but poorly made product. It is the same as the $9.00 item except it has a case. There is no booklet to explain any of the tools but for the most part, one can figure them out, still, a small piece of paper explaining nomenclature and use would be a bit helpful. The most notable thing is that these are really ....junky tools. No other way to say it. They start to bend with very little pressure applied and a breaking point is not far off. Rough made and little or no precision. Before I broke any, I returned the item to Amazon. Looking at the rest of the tools offered here, they look to be of the same quality, or the lack there of. I would like to see Amazon find a fairly priced set with tools of just reasonable (HomeDepot) quality and a bit of instructions to go with them. They might have worked some and the kit holder is ...ok, so 2 stars instead of one. Can not recommend these.
55 comments|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2014
Junk, DONT buy, I guess thats what you get for the money, but at least should be the same as the picture posted.
review image
11 comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2012
This is the worst quality product I've purchased on amazon. Half the tools broke trying to adjust the band on a watch once. Do NOT buy this.
22 comments|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2014
the product show in the picture was not the product i received the watch back opener was only 2 prong instead of the nice 3 prong one shown in the picture.very disappointed i could have spent less for the cheap kit that i was sent.
review image review image
on February 16, 2014
The delivery arrived on time. The problem of this product is that it is poorly made, (INFERIOR product that are made in China) the BLUE plastic that you can use to fix the band of your wristwatch is easily broken. I bought this primarily for that purpose. I just used it ONCE to adjust the length of my new wristwatch, removing just 2 links and it CRACKED and cannot be use again. I have to improvised in putting the pins back to the links. Please DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! BUYER BEWARE. Buy a different product not this SET if you don't want the hassle of returning this back to AMAZON.
on January 27, 2013
This product is full of cheap tools made from soft metal. The cast might come in handy to keep other tools in. Pay a few bucks more for the better kit.
on April 21, 2012
Decent little kit for the price (I mean, it's $13). Most of the tools work well enough, though the case opener and pin remover are cheaply made, and I wouldn't suggest using them. Still, it's worth the price for the rest of the kit.

I bought a separate Case Opener because the one in this kit is cheap, and I was afraid it would scratch up. I got this one (top-rated on Amazon), which has worked really well for me: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004GYZ6EQ

I had to buy a new Pin Remover, because the garbage one that came in the set broke the first time I used it. Seriously, why would you make a pin remover out of plastic? Makes no sense. I replaced it with an aluminum one. I don't remember the link, but if you search Amazon, you'll find a suitable one for cheap. Main thing with an aluminum pin remover is to remember to put a cloth between it and your watch band to prevent scratching.
on May 11, 2013
Cheaply made tools. I got this because I though it would be a neat kit for simple jobs that would keep me from raiding my real tool chest. I didn't expect much for the price, but I thought it would be good enough for simple watch band removal and batter changes. My first time using it was to remove a metal band on a Tissot and change the battery. I bent two punches and the plastic on the pin removal tool, and quickly found out the screwdrivers were already bending at the tips. Luckily it wasn't expensive, but the money would have been better spent on a losing lottery ticket.
on November 5, 2014
Kit received totally different, marked properly as JT6222, missing Adjustable Case Opener with 18 Pins (this is counted as one for-Piece count) for the Adjustable Case Opener which opens 6 Different Style Cases; Spring Bar Tool; Link Remover all plastic; Watch Case Holder; Watch Case Opener different and of course no instructions..