5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonder tool
Just awesome i keep this in my pseudo wallet a rubber band with my id,money& a credit card
Published on August 19, 2010 by Paulina St.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok in a pinch, not meant for everyday use.
Fair warning: I wrote this review for an out of production item that is essentially this same piece with one more wrench slot and a slightly different Protractor. Either way, my previous review stands for this as well:

Published on December 3, 2008 by thassler

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok in a pinch, not meant for everyday use., December 3, 2008
This review is from: SE MT908 11 Function Credit Card Size Survival Pocket Tool (Tools & Home Improvement)

I hope nobody is considering this tool for anything other than having an emergency backup to what should already be every day carry tools. It's decent quality, but I certainly wouldn't put it at "top notch" status. And the functions are mostly hard to pull off with any degree of force. The knife is on a short side which makes it difficult to use. The "screwdriver" which is little more than one corner ground to a flat-head shape is only useful in wide-open areas with larger screws, and with the knife on the same edge, one has to be very careful indeed.

The only tools that I found to be decently easy to use are the saw and bottle opener. The saw since it was on the long side and the opposite side (ruler) allows for a decent grip. The Bottle opener is equally easy to operate.

The can opener forces you to use the saw as a finger grip and the wrench slots pretty much require that any bolts are not very tight, and that's if you can get the tool on it in the first place.

This really didn't fit well in my money clip wallet, but it might in a full sized wallet. So, as an emergency backup, it might get you out of a jam and could actually come in handy once in a while. Forget using it as a keychain tool... it's way too dangerous to leave out in the open (and the plastic cover that came with mine was laughably cheap). It won't make it through the TSA unless someone's asleep at the wheel, so traveling with it isn't really an option either.

I'd give it a 2.5 star, but for the money, it's hard to beat, so I'm rounding up. You could always toss one in the glove compartment, toolbox, bookbag, etc. but I strongly recommend a Small Leatherman Micra or Squirt if compact is what you seek. Those are FAR more functional (AND SAFER!!!) in comparison. Get it if your curiosity or gearlust must be sated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not overly useful, January 17, 2010
George Gilman (Panama City, FL) - See all my reviews
Interesting multi-purpose gadget but it's not as useful as the "11 functions" would have you believe. First, item #11 is the keychain hole but if you attach the device to your keys and throw them in your pocket, you're going to cut your leg since the other side is a cutting blade. At the very least, you're going to have to repair the hole in your pocket. Next, Item #9 is a "Direction Anxillary Wrench". I've googled this and came up empty, with the exception of hits on this device itself. If google doesn't know how to use it, I certainly can't be expected to. So, we're down to 9 useful gadgets from the 11. Next, the "butterfly screw wrench".... I guess it would work but I personally don't see butterfly screws all that often and more importantly, aren't butterfly screws specifically designed to NOT need a tool?

Without actually testing on everything, the other tools seem generally more useable. Can and bottle openers seem ok and the knife seems sharp enough to cut something (hence, don't just attach to your keys and throw in your pocket! OUCH!). Saw seems like it'd cut in a pinch & it's hard to mess up a ruler even though it is in centimeters, not inches like you might expect. Seems like it'd be a bit akward using the 2 wrenches (the 2 multi-sized wrenches count as 2 of your eleven btw whereas it could be argued to be 1 function) but without actual testing I can't be certain.

Anyway, in summary it's an interesting gadget made from a single piece of metal. However, the useful functionality isn't as high as I'd hoped. More impressive in looks than functionality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonder tool, August 19, 2010
works great it has a bottle opener, mini saw,standard flat head,can opener,ruler,knife & a small wrench set in the center those are the one's i use anyway. the small wrench in the center has helped me in a bind. my battery post came off & i couldn't tighten it with my fingers its a side post battery on my chevy silverado well this Tool did the job & got me home.Its super cheap too, You will not regret this purchase the only thing you will regret is buying only one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, January 1, 2011
I carry this Everyday. I use it to open boxes and Beer mostly, but it is very sharp. I love this and my friends they have order one for their wallets.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite metal rectangle, August 14, 2010
This tool is amazingly useful, I've used just about every function on it besides the oxygen wrench and the place for removing butterfly screws. I recently injured both of my pointer fingers and now I can't use them but luckily this tool makes a great replacement. Probably my favorite two functions are the bottle opener and the 4 position wrench. Also the quality of the tool is surprising considering how cheap it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars A neat useful conversation piece!, May 17, 2008
Tough, chromelike shiny, ll-tools-in-one comes in a sleeve with a numbered card describing the tools. Fits easily into your wallet and I used it soon after I got it to loosen a screw, and to open a stubborn plastic candy bag. It's light, bright, and handy! ...and everybody wants to look at it and find the 11 tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Tool, May 29, 2014
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is a "hands on" type of person. I fit this little thing in my wallet and take it out around 3-5 times a week. Extremely useful for daily choirs, or minor fixes. This tool is not meant to replace a toolkit, it is just for minor fixes/ changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, April 12, 2013
made out of good metal not cheap its a pretty cool little guy lol ive got a few for my friends and my dad good buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Tool NOT Survival Tool, May 27, 2010
ZERO STARS if I had the option.

I have bought ten of these all at once hoping it would be fun clever gift but after testing it I found that it was better off in the garbage.

On back of the package it lists the "11" tools.

1. Can Opener (Too Bad the leverage point has a Saw)
2. Knife Edge (Sharp but small)
3. Screw Driver (Too Bad the leverage point has Saw/Knife)
4. Ruler (What Scale? Looks to be CM)
5. Cap/Bottle Opener (Works Best for a Righty)
6. 4 Position Wrench (Metric Only?, you are more likely to cut your hand open)
7. Butterfly Screw Wrench (Would Not fit most Butterfly/Wind Nuts, you are more likely to cut your hand open)
8. Saw Blade (Located mostly in the way.)
9. Direction Anxillary Wrench (What the heck? Could Not find out what it is. Nodirections for it.)
10. 2 Position Wrench (Metric Only?, you are more likely to cut your hand open)
11. Key Chain/Lanyard Hole (Thats a Tool? Too Small to be used by most sturdy materials or any normal key chain.)

It also includes a card with the same info with a carry sleeve.
Not very practical but it is very cheap when I bought them for $2 each.
Most of the tools would not help in an emergency situation & more likely to cause injury.

It is labeled Stainless China.

You are better off getting a:
Leatherman Micra
or
Leatherman Squirt
or
any other name brand small multi tool

5.0 out of 5 stars It goes anywhere!, March 20, 2013
I purchased about 6 of these card size tools because I knew that one day I would be told to throw it away at the airport (I travel often) or somewhere else.

..only problem....that day never came..

I have take this on airplanes about 6 times and it made it through security at the airport. I only mention this because it's nice to know that if you buy this product you won't have to throw it away because you forgot to take it out of your wallet before leaving town.

Now for the product review.

For the price you can't expect much. The blade is mildly sharp but nearly dull. The bottle opener works well and you wouldn't want to rely of this for much else.