4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap solution for a pricey replacement
My son managed to break 3 other replacement pins that the local merchant changed for free, exhausting his entire supply, so I looked for other options. This little set was about the same price as buying 4 pairs of watch pins yet came with 20 of each size. I couldn't go wrong with that.

The very first pin I pulled out of the box was missing one end, and I...
Published on February 12, 2012 by The Spin Doctor

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published 15 months ago by Mark C Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap solution for a pricey replacement, February 12, 2012
This review is from: SE Professional 360 Piece Spring Bar Set For Watches JT6322WP (Watch)

The very first pin I pulled out of the box was missing one end, and I wondered if they were all going to be this cheap. Fortunately, I had better luck with the next pin. I popped it in and my son is happily wearing his watch again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value if you like tyo tinker, January 2, 2012
I am not a watch maker. I just puchased this because it was cheaper than buying an individual one. Just remeber to open it the right way because the pieces will fall out and thesizes will get mixed up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 12, 2013
These spring bars are perfectly adequate, but certainly not spectacular. I had bent both original spring bars on a diver and ordered these for replacements. The bars in the kit are fairly thin, and I'm glad I will have extras as they will likely bend again. I wouldn't recommend these for a heavy watch worn on a bracelet, they are better suited to lighter watches or watches worn on a one-piece strap (to mitigate the risk of breaking a bar and losing the watch).

These spring bars would be a good buy for someone refurbishing thrift store or estate sale watches and reselling them, but the watch enthusiast would be better served with fewer, sturdier spring bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars spring bar set, February 23, 2012
The SE Professional 360 Piece Spring Bar Set for Watches is a very complete set. I have several watches that have different sizes of spring bars and i had hoped that the small set that i purchased at Harbor Freight would handle the replacements, but it did not. This set covers my entire watch set and at a great price..

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring bars galore!!, April 7, 2013
I chose the rating because I needed a wide variety to the spring bars to find the one for my watch. The cost was 3 bucks, which is great. I also got the spring bar tool. I opened the box when it arrived; 5 minutes later I had my watch fixed. It was perfect!!
It was faster and easier than a trip to the jewelry/watch repair shop. Considering, I already watched the jewelry store girls foul up the 1st attempt to fix my watch I figured I could do better myself. What took them 30 minutes, and still was not right, took me 5 minutes. Case closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 9, 2013
If you need any type of spring bars, this is the kit to buy. It has all the sizes you will every need.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are fine, December 1, 2012
These are fine and work. They are not as nice as some others on the market that have a better ridge at each end to make it easier when using a tool to insert them into the watch. But they do work, and there were no defects with any of them that I could find. These met my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good assortment., January 10, 2013
I have not had to use any of these yet. Just having them gives me peace of mind, because every time I replace a watch band I am afraid of losing one of the pins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Package, January 9, 2013
Gives you the flexibility of having a variety of sizes for a wide range of Watches. I would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, March 9, 2014
Complete total garbage,they pretty much came apart or bent with one use.as I put a Little pressure to insert it just came apart. One that I got in was all bent after a moment of wear

Rate and Discover Movies