5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch spring bar I've ever used
I'm just an amateur watch tinkerer like many who have bought this SE 7 piece Watch Spring Bar Tool, but compared to a couple of other inexpensive watch spring bars that I've bought since I started changing my own watch wristbands this is the winner.

Published 23 months ago by Ellie

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big to be Useful
Published 3 months ago by x

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch spring bar I've ever used, October 30, 2012
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)

I didn't change the tool tip it shipped with, I just used it to change the thick, leather band my new German automatic watch with a Swiss ETA 2824 movement came with. It had a tan colour on a stainless case with a black face on the movement. I wanted a Hadley-Roma black leather band.

It was easy off and easy on. Not a single problem. The angle near the tip helps to leverage the pin against the case. Even the very thick original wristband of leather was easy to remove.

When I installed the new, black Hadly-Roma (a leather watch-band company which makes the best bands I've found so far) this spring bar worked perfectly and quickly to put it on my new watch. So, now I have a black wristband made of quality leather in the colour I want. And this little tool, the SE watch spring let me do it better and more quickly than any other similar took I've used. RECOMMENDED.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality No Complaints, February 24, 2012
Atalanta (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
I'm sure this is the same as a bunch of others listed but I chose this one because it didn't have the same manufacturer name as the ones with the really bad reviews. I also like that it came with spare bars since that's one of the big complaints - that the bars break. So far, so good. I have a bunch of watch bands to remove and the only thing is that I should have gotten more spring bars because they can shoot really far LOL. This tool works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a snap!, February 4, 2012
Color My World (Atlanta, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
Armed with this simple tool and online video instructions (YouTube), changing a watch strap can be done in a matter of seconds. Never going to a jeweler again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Tool, July 9, 2012
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
I chose this tool because of its price point, and it looked like a good product, upon receiving the tool I had a slight problem, the seller reached out to me and managed to solve the problem, excellent customer service, which is rare to find, I recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars So much easier!, March 17, 2012
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
So glad I finally got this. If you know what you're doing and love changing straps or adding or removing links, then this is pretty good tool to have. I wouldn't use this for removing links in all my watches - there are better tools for that; but it's great for changing the straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 16, 2012
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
The watch tool arrived on time, in good condition , had all parts and works great. Just as advertised! No problems at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars As listed, March 17, 2013
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
The tool is priceless for replacing batteries, watch bands and band springs/pins.
This specific tool isn't the greatest quality but will get the job done no problem as long as your not overaggressivee with it the price is right for what your getting.
I would recommend this tool for the avJoeoe but not for someone that does watch worfrequentlyly or for a living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Great!, March 27, 2012
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
This little tool is engineered and manufactured with precision and apparently the highest standards. When using it, the tool becomes part of my hand and THAT feels great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big to be Useful, June 21, 2014
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
Completely useless tool. I own 7 watches and like to change straps and bracelets. This tool is so big that it does not work with not even one of my watches. Seller told me to send it back for refund ... that's nice of them ... but I only paid 4 bucks for the tool, and the return postage will probably cost as much as the tool, plus waste 30 minutes waiting at the post office. Forget that. So it's cheaper for me to just throw it in the garbage bin ... and that's where it went. Spade tips were like trying to change watch straps with a Sears Craftsman Mechanics Screwdriver. Even the round tip was too big to fit in the lug holes on a couple of old vintage Rolexes that I own. If you have a newer style Rolex with bracelet, forget it. The tool won't touch the spring bars on the lugs, or spring bars on the bracelet clasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Pin Changer, July 5, 2012
Mark (North Platte) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc (Watch)
This item works. I changed an hard to change watch band in about two [2] minutes. I am very happy with this. It makes changing a watch band quite easy.