Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 22, 2010
This product is a case of total false advertising. These bags are not waterproof at all. When you receive the product, the instructions even tell you it is not waterproof, and not suitable for submersion. There is no seal to this bag - you simply fold the opening down on itself and then Velcro the fold shut. Water has complete access into this bag if submerged. Very unhappy with this product due to misleading advertising - it was not suitable for my intended purpose of a waterproof bag. The word waterproof should be eliminated from the title and description, and a description of the closure method should be provided so that buyers can determine suitability for their purpose. This product is adequate only for splash protection on land. I would not trust it on a boat/canoe/kayak even for splash protection.
on November 11, 2010
Gazing at the photo of the product, one would think it to be of sufficient size to place a cell phone and a camera inside with room to spare. Nothing could be further for the truth. In reality, this product would lend itself more to containing something the size of a deck of cards.
Foolishly, the manufacturer has placed the lanyard "grommet" 1/2" into the side of bag, which makes placing and retrieving objects inside more cumbersome. It also serves to rob you of 1/2" worth of space.
In addition, this product is of Chinese manufacture, which is, as we all know, sub-par in every way possible.
I would not trust this product to keep my gear dry. You would do so at your own peril.
on July 30, 2010
The one thing the product description lacks, is that the closure for the pouch is VELCRO... which makes a difference! To close the pouch you fold the opening 3 times then velcro is shut... Which is okay but I was hoping for a more secure closure. The pouch is splash-proof but if it gets drenched in water or dunked in water there is a chance of leakage. So it can be risky to use it with expensive electronics (like cameras or mobile phones). Just an FYI
The plastic looks durable, except for the seams on the two sides of the pouch. I will just have to see how long it lasts.
on September 2, 2011
I bought these pouches to protect cameras, keys, and other small objects. They are very good, except for the placement of the carry string. It reduces the size of the opening so that the full width of the opening cannot be used.
on June 16, 2011
Keeps a phone, license, credit card, and keys safe and dry when in the console of my jetski. Things usually stay dry in there anyway, but can't be too safe with your keys to home/car or iPhone.

I attached a little float to mine to make sure they don't sink if I roll it.
on March 30, 2011
Great lightweight waterproof carrier for my phone. I was looking for something that could carry my phone and keep it dry while I am kayaking. This does the job. It is not as clear as it appears pictured, so you can't photograph clearly through it (and not what I wanted it for, just a heads up if that's what you're looking for).

Does not float, so don't drop it! :)
on December 15, 2011
The product is made of good plasticy material that seems like it would keep the water out, however I have not tested it yet. The design was interesting as the top folds down 3 times and then velcros shut. There is a specific spot you have to pull to avoid ripping the plastic when you release. I would rate it a 4, however if when it gets its water test, I would lower the rating to a 1 if water was able to enter.
on May 27, 2012
The design is good but the workmanship is extremely weak. I am sure this company will, if they care for their reputation, will find a better product to sell. The weld on the flap labeled "open here" was broken when I took the pouch out the shipping box. The so called lanyard is just 6" long by 1/8" wide string. It looks like something you would see in the "Everything's a Buck" store. I plan on contacting the seller, I will post their response.
review image review image
on August 12, 2012
Ordered 2, intending to use for emergency cash for disaster, etc.... bottom of one of the pouches was OPEN! Won't even trust the second one. What a waste.
on May 10, 2011
This bag is definitely water-resistant. The term "waterproof" is SLIGHTLY misleading, as it is closed by velcrow, so if submerged for a period of time, water may leak in. However, it is securely folded (for lack of a way to further describe that...), so it is ALMOST waterproof. If you are just out on a boat, and want to keep some documents from getting splashed, or wet if thrown into the water for a minute, this will probably suffice. However, I wouldn't trust it underwater for more than 5 minutes. Its width is about the width of my hand, as is the height to my hands' height. They provided free shipping, and the price dropped from a few dollars to $0.67. How could I resist that?