Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$4.13+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 5, 2013
when i purchased this watch back opener i shouldn't have ignored the reviews complaining about the blade being too big to open the back of watch cases.
because that is just what happened when i tried to use it.
i couldn't wait to receive this nifty little watch back opener.
i was so disappointed....i have 5 watches that need batteries now & i'm stuck with this
unusable watch opener!!
on August 20, 2013
The handle on this opener is a good size for my hands to push hard, but the blade is too big for all but large men's watches.
on January 12, 2014
I'm so glad I found this on Amazon, nowadays you can't find a jeweler who is willing to change the battery in your watch. So I went hunting on the internet not even knowing what they call this gadget and found it here, now I can change my own batteries, which by the way I purchased here as well.
on July 31, 2014
Worth the small price. I have been prying watches open with a knife for years and now have this wonderful tool that is specifically made to open watch backs. I wish I had it sooner.. However, in the short time I have it, I already noticed the blade has sustained some gnarls and nicks. Too bad, but I would get another one. I would even be happy to pay more if it was better quality and made to last longer.
on October 29, 2014
This little gadget is great! I was able to change batteries in 22 watches that I own. This was a big help and it also saved me a lot of money if having to take all of my watches to a jeweler to change the batteries! Thank you!
on March 14, 2016
Where has this thing been all my life?! No more annoying trips to the overpriced jeweler or trying to convince Walmart to let me use their tool! I have a lot of watches and a battery is always dying, so this is a must! Great price and it has saved me a ton of money! Love, love, love!!
on June 23, 2016
Used on a heart rate sensor for battery exchange but did not fit...not to say it wouldn't fit a watch back. So I really just chose the wrong product for the job. The one star rating is only for my mistake, not necessarily the product.
on March 3, 2015
It maybe just my issue because I'm not a watch repairman but I found this tool didn't work for any of the watches I own. I didn't want to give a negative view because again it maybe just my ignorant toward watch repair.
on December 17, 2013
The physical design including the handle and shape of the blade are good, but the metal is such a poor grade that the edge bends readily and splits leaving jagged rough spots in the blade edge scratching even some SS backs. I can use it on easy opening backs if I am careful and touch up the blade between watches, but although inexpensive, I would not buy again. For a few bucks more you can get a similar shape with good steel blade.
on September 13, 2014
It is better than the Knife style that I had. It has a better grip and It does the job. When it is tight to insert, I use it from the tip.
It is not fine quality. the imprint on the blade is a proof but it does the job.