5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!!
Paid for itself upon arrival! Bought my wife a nice watch for our anniversary and of course the band was too large. This little gizmo worked flawlessly. Even better, two days later my wife felt she wanted the watch a little tighter. 1, 2, 3 and she was set. No trip to the jeweler, and no additional $$$$.

By the way, others have commented that they initially...
Published on March 7, 2009 by vjsviking

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done
this is pretty lite weight and the pins bend easy but it gets the job done. Still worth it based on the price.
Published 3 months ago by David Felkner

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!!, March 7, 2009

By the way, others have commented that they initially broke the device's removal pins. My recommendations to avoid this include:

1. Look closely at the watch band's links. Most will have an arrow pointing to which direction you should remove the link pin.

2. Be sure to carefully line up the device pin to the link pin you are going to remove (Don't be vain. Get out the magnifine glass if you need it!).

If you get significant resistance you've either started from the wrong side or you are not properly lined up!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 12 dollars I have ever spent!, January 10, 2008
David "Davidt9" (Roslyn, New York USA) - See all my reviews
I just had a watch buying spree and had three that needed to be sized. I watched the jeweler do it before and said that looks doable so I started looking for something so I could do it my self. All other products were not worth it. I usually get charged $8 to size a watch and for the price I was seeing I was just like, forget it I will just take them in. THEN! I ran across this product on sale for $12 I bought it with no expectations. I have never sized a watch before and when it arrived I opened the box and was a little shocked that there are very few directions. So with a little common sense and the few times I saw it done I proceeded to size 3 $400+ watches in less that 5 minutes! It paid for itself the day I opened it! Thank you so much! I will always need a watch repairperson but never again will I have to wait to wear a new watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, September 30, 2008
This item based on the price is very good, I am very satisfied with it; I had another one different brand, more expensive, and the pin broke, I have to throw it away, because has no pin to replace. In the other hand this one has 4 extra pins

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but functional, March 4, 2009
This tool is VERY cheaply made, but with care,it can be very useful. When sizing bracelets with difficult link pins, be sure not to remove pins from the very end links. The link will shift under pressure and bend or break the tool's pin. Removing pins from links farther up the bracelet will allow the surrounding links to support the one you are removing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to use, January 8, 2009
It is simple to use and useful. Much cheaper than running to the jeweler or Walmart where you'll find some... well I won't offend anyone today. Good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, September 5, 2008
Amazon rocks... (NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
I am very satisfied with product. It is not complicated to use at all as indicated by some other users. I found it to be very simple and convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love being able to size my own watches., May 19, 2008
N. M. ABAYA (Glendale, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
I love this little tool. Only flaw is a couple of my bands are too wide. But other then that I love it and can manage all my watches with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 19, 2009
Works as described. I resized my wife's watch in a breeze. It doesn't push the pin all the way out, so you have to get a small plier to pull the pin out, which leaves tiny chew marks on the pin. But hey, who is ever gonna see the pins anyway? Made out of cheap plastic, but with $11 what do you expect. All in all, pretty handy tool to have around.

5.0 out of 5 stars this tool works great, July 15, 2014
This review is from: SE - Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins (Misc.)
My wife loves watches I am alway adjusting links on watches, this tool works great

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, April 14, 2014
This review is from: SE - Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins (Misc.)

Rate and Discover Movies