Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2014
I really loved this book for my 13 year old daughter. She is learning Spanish so simple books like this are great for her. Of course, as I read it, I had to keep asking what most words meant :) I knew stars, large and some of the easier ones. But was easy for her to read. We love Hugo and his stories and friends. It was nice to give her a challenge of some sort by making the book in Spanish.
on February 2, 2013
My son loves this book and all the pictures of the sea animals. We read it at least twice a day.
on April 16, 2014
My son really enjoyed this book and kept him entertained while practicing his spanish reading. Looking forward to the next book.
on January 20, 2013
a mi hijo le encanto porque es ilustrado y facil de leer, bonitos graficos, letras grandes, historia sencilla y divertida... :)
on March 15, 2014
this little starfish is a cutie and teaches a beautiful lesson. my students loved this story! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
on January 3, 2013
a mis sobrinas les encantó, me parece excelente que se incentive a la lectura en los pequeñitos de la casa.
on February 23, 2016
Never arrive
on January 19, 2013
Cute book ,can not believe that under "what others have bought " it would show that inappropriate book under children's books, can someone correct that ? Should it not be under different category ?
on January 10, 2013
Excelente mensaje!!! El único problema es que la traducción al español tiene muchas faltas ortográficas lo cual no es bueno cuando se lo lees a un niño que ya está aprendiendo a leer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
the story was cute, i was going to read it in my grandaughters preschool class but chose a different book due to the topic but the book it's self was cute. good book.