Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2013
Nice set of stickers. Appear to be weather proof. Letting people know you have a security system is the best way to prevent a problem from happening. I did not want to stick these on my freshly painted steel doors so I got a sheet of magnetic material ( the stuff I bought was for covering unused heating vents sold at home centers and DollarTree) and cut it to the shape of the sticker. Stick the decal on these and then put the magnet on the door.
on December 1, 2013
Just what I needed. Our surveillance system didn't come with enough decals (or maybe I misplaced them). In any event, in my opinion the greatest value of video surveillance is as a deterrent, so it makes sense to have plenty of warnings posted.
on January 19, 2014
We have posted these around our property and they are holding up very well. No fading and no peeling. They are small decals not signs but the coloring makes them very noticeable when placed on a door or window. The first thing most people do when they see them is start looking around for the camera, so don't place them near your cameras if you fear someone will try to break them in order to break in :>)
on April 20, 2015
these are good stickers. they are bright and the big "warning" in bright red really gets your attention. i thought they were a little pricey for just 4 stickers. they come with 2 piece back where you bend it in half and its easily peeled off to put on your window or door. i think 4 is enough to do all 4 sides of your house. hope this helps in your decision to buy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 5, 2015
After a neighbor had their door kicked in and house robbed I wanted to put up some deterrent pronto so ordered a fake dome camera with a flashing LED until I could order a real system and have time to install it, and looked for some convincing stickers. There's a number of them out there but they seemed either humongous to stick on a front door or too amateurish. This was an acceptable size, printing is quality and finish is very good. I've since ordered some real cameras and a DVR to put some teeth into the threat, but these should give a potential thief pause whether you have cameras installed or not. Well worth a few dollar investment.
on November 26, 2015
Recently, our neighborhood has had many burglary attempts. We purchased a video security system and these stickers along with it. Many of the home security stickers are pricey and without free shipping, but this seller offered a great price, plus free shipping. I appreciated the value that was offered.
on June 18, 2016
Very good decal. Have a renter next to me that thinks my yard is theirs. This will help to point out to them to stay off my property. Some times you can't fix stupid. Service and delivery were very good.
on April 8, 2015
Got 'em. They've got a sticky back not easily adjusted or removed. I live in an apartment and will have to mount them on something or incur the Housing Authorities wrath and fees if I move. They're fine but not too exciting.
on May 16, 2014
They are okay, but I know when I stick them on the outside that it's only a matter of time before the weather destroys them. I was hoping they were decals or the type of stickers that could be stuck from the inside. They are expensive for 4 little stickers.
on March 19, 2014
Got this for my apartment due to a recent break in we had, Sticker is in good quality on vinyl and would take weather like water great, I don't know about fading from the sun but all in all it came on time.