5.0 out of 5 stars Women will love it
I've never seen such a strong reaction from women to a cologne before. I've had several women tell me how this scent puts them in the mood. Its not too strong of a stench either, its perfect. I highly recommend that you give this a try.
Published on July 31, 2009 by Tukman

2.0 out of 5 stars review
i'm a little disappointed with this. i bought it couple of weeks ago, and i was expecting much more that it really was.... i think it's not worth 27 $. Antonio Banderas Spirit is much better.
Published on February 22, 2012 by GiGA

5.0 out of 5 stars Women will love it, July 31, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fragrance I have ever smelled!, January 2, 2010
I ordered this for my husband and was really wowed by it. The fragrance is just wonderful. My daughter walked in the room one night just as he left to go to work, so he had just put it on but had already left the room. Her comment was, "Wow, what's that smell. It smells good in here!" That smell was Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas for Men.

I have not grown tired of the fragrance at all. I love when we go out and I have the confidence that he is the best smelling man in the room. It is definitely not overpowering, yet is enough that you can actually smell it when you come near him. It is a really pleasant fragrance.

I would definitely recommend this for all men. I love the product and will be buying it again and again for my husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!, May 4, 2010
My wife bought this for me, and now she wants me to wear it every day, all the time... I keep telling her I can't! I want to save it! - not finish it in weeks!

5.0 out of 5 stars let me go, July 5, 2009
when I have this on an i get a hug from a women she says i smell so go an wont let go of my neck for a few mins she ask what I have on i tell her I can't tell you if I do then you man will smell good as me an we can't have that

5.0 out of 5 stars Women love it!, February 21, 2010
I have worn several different colognes, but this one has been the favorite -- hands down -- compared to the others I've worn: Lauder for Men, Aramis, Helmut Lang Cuiron (from Sak's Fifth Avenue), and Ralph Lauren Romance. The scent is pleasant and long-lasting. Most important, it has the desired effect on the woman in my life (a very fragrance-oriented lady, by the way). I get frequent compliments almost every time I wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cologne very good and long lasting scent, July 23, 2009
I bought this cologne based on the previous 3 reviews and was a little bit nervous about what the cologne would smell like.. Its really has a nice quality scent to it.. I cant say what it smells like but I will say that my favorites are Eternity, Obsession Midnight , Kenneth cole Reation , Burberry Touch and Launders Pleasures and Blue Seduction fits in well with all of the above.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Office Cologne, April 10, 2012
Positives: Citrus based cologne that is light and crisp. Projection won't offend people.

Negatives: Does not last long. Even on my oily skin, it only last about 3 hours.

Bottom line: Cologne is perfect for office staff meetings and crowd situations.

2.0 out of 5 stars review, February 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars You either like or you dont., December 30, 2011
All these reviews seem so professional and kinda overdone. So heres one from a 22 year old guy. My grandma got me this for one christmas a few years ago and its the only cologne i like. In my opinion its not too strong, however it is longing. Its not musky or fruity, its a mans cologne. As with all colognes i would suggest at least smelling it first before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!, November 10, 2011
My husband said that he saw this cologne in an airport in Germany and said that it smelled great. I was like sure it does lol, I looked it up on here (amazon) and ordered it for him and so glad I did. It smells AMAZING! I love this cologne on him, it's subtle, not overpowering like other colognes. Some colognes other men wear kind of make you choke when you get near but not this one lol.

BLUE SEDUCTION For Men By ANTONIO BANDERAS Eau De Toilette Spray